1: Law Of Dates

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

Glancing around the harbor nervously, I anxiously waited for a certain someone. I've felled Vishnaps, defended Liyue from dangers unimaginable, rescued stranded travelers from the chasm, and yet here I am feeling anxious at the prospect of going on a proper first date with someone I'm seeing. Suppose that means my priorities and fears are for the most part warped. Seeing her approach from a distance, I felt my heart start to race. Yanfei waves to the people around her as she is quite well known. She sees me, and beams me a smile, running up to me and into my arms.

"Hello there, Yanfei." I said to her cheerfully, with Yanfei happily hugging my arm. 

"Greetings, (Y/N)! I just could not wait for our outing today. I-It's our first proper one since our relationship started but . . . I'm happy nonetheless." She says, as I lifted up my arm with her still on it. Giggling, she held onto my arm, placing a kiss on it.

"I agree. You look rather cute too." I said, placing my hands on her cheeks and squishing her face gently. She giggles, diverting her glance from mine for a few seconds before she looked back into mine.

"(YYYYY/N) . . . Stop you're embarrassing me . . . Some of my clients might see me." She groans sheepishly

"Aw, I thought you liked it when I did that and the other stuff-"

Yanfei quickly covered my mouth with her hand stopping me from continuing. 

"Now then, how about we go on our merry way for our date, hm (Y/N)?" She says giving me a closed eyed smile.

"Mmmph hmphm ghmphm mhpm" Is all I got out, due to her hand still covering my mouth. Seeming content with my response, she let go, moving to continue cuddling my arm as we traveled around the harbor and indulged in the various services there. The entire time, Yanfei stayed glued to my arm. Not that I minded all too much. She seems so happy to be here with me too. Eventually went stopped by the docks and overlooked the water. She started talking about some law, but I couldn't stop myself from just watching her talk. Yanfei is incredibly beautiful, more so adorable when she is fired up about something she likes.

"-And so (Y/N), that is why throwing Mora at people is now outlawed. Hey! Are you listening to me?" She says, pouting and crossing her arms. 

"Heh heh, forgive me Yanfei. I couldn't help but be enamored by your looks as you were speaking." I said, finding myself smiling at the admission. Yanfei put her hands on her cheeks in embarrassment.

"A-Ah, I see. When you put it like that, I cannot find it in me to be upset with you." She says, smiling at me. I chuckled, before stretching.

"I think its time I take you back to Madame Ping. It's gotten rather late and I am sure that my mother might be a little mystified as to my current location." I said. 

"Do you think we could . . . spend a little more time together? Please?" Yanfei asks, playing with her hair. Seeing this I gently petted her on the head, giving her a warm smile.

"I see no reason not too." 

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------