The water park

Sam's POV

The fight replayed over and over again the next night. However the images are all distorted this time. The words were still clear.

I only zoned back in as I had the almost forgotten pleasure of an empty stomach and low sugars. I had very slightly missed this, very slightly.

I groaned under the covers at all the thoughts in my head, as if that'd make them go away.
Not quickly enough, I had fallen asleep. I didn't know what time, nor did I care very much.

I woke up, at what I presumed was one of my alarms. I went to turn it off, but instead it had a call button. As if I wasn't tired enough, the caller kept ringing and ringing.

"What Noya?" I groaned into my phone, sitting up in my bed.

"Did you just wake up? You lazy whore." He laughed.

"We've already established I'm a whore, is that all you called me to say?" I asked, not having any of his bullshit today.

"Oh yeah! Tanaka and I are outside, hurry up." And he then hung up the phone.

I tried to lay back down, but instead fell flat on my face as I rolled off my loft bed.

"Bitc- Are you okay?!" Tanaka yelled, stomping up the stairs.

"Jesus fucking hell Sam." Noya burst out laughing.

"I'll break your noses like I did to that Wakutani guy!" I warned them.

"Premillaries are cancelled again, so we can go do whatever the fuck we please!"

-timeskip-

No POV:

The three sloped along, dragging bikes behind them, for a reason Sam didn't know.

"So," Noya said, spinning in circles while he walked, attracting some weird looks. "Last night, after me and Tanaka drank some sort of mouldy chocolate milk, we realised we are wasting our teenage years!" He shouted.

Sam covered their ears. "Don't shout at this time.."

"It's half past eleven, in the morning!" Tanaka also yelled

"Early... now don't tell me we're going to go and eat cake in like a playground or something because we do that too often..."

"Well, no. But don't call it boring, it's fun. Me and Noya had this genius idea, so last night we booked us to go to a water park! And because we're all like a giant family, I'm going to see which team members we can drag down." Tanaka took a breath before continuing "We put me as the dad, Noya as the mum, we put kids at largest amount it would allow, but put you down as a senior citizen, as it was the only way we could fit you in."

"Right, great. So we're going to the stupid water park and I'm an old age pensioner." Sam was aware of the water park the boys meant. They had the pleasure of taking all their younger siblings to it during the summer. It was based on a lake, and it was basically a bunch of giant obstacles covering the space. It's pretty fun, if you don't mind being shoved over by twelve year olds.

"Yes! Exactly. Now, so we told everyone to meet us outside the school with bikes cos we are cycling to the water park, and they'll all be there!" Tanaka continued

"Boo, no one wants to go." Sam sighed

"Hey! You're more pessimistic than usual." Noya whined, looking pretty sad at Sam's insult.

"And how come I didn't see this message?"

"You never ever check the group chat, and we sent it at 5am this morning so there is NO CHANCE you would see it."