Micro-celebrity

Sam's POV:

"Sho, we're famous!" I joked. He cursed under his breath and took my phone. "Most of the comments are people calling me hot and talking about how Wakutani's captain's ableist."

"There's like 2 comments calling you hot, don't flatter yourself." He answered, scrolling through the comments.

"It's kinda cool though, like a whole main character moment!" I grinned.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't enjoy the fact there's a video online of me getting the shit beat out of me." Sho said coldly, making me stop in realisation.

"Sorry," I mumbled. In return, Sho grabbed his own phone and quickly found the post himself. He'd discarded my phone on the bed so I scooped it up and sent the video link to the group chat.

Volley-guys (+ fireman Sam)

**fanboy**
  [ link ]

Guys, we're half famous, not in a good way tho

** child (literally) **

WHAT?? THATS SO COOL AAAA

**Orange head**

They won't take it down istg

**Fanboy**

My inbox is blowing up now-

Shit I'm gaining followers quicker than my dad leaving?

No POV: part of the comments section.

User3647381838219
Bro who is the one with the skrunkly hair they kinda hot ngl.
.
.
.
.
Socks_socks4
Just found them @sam__gggoodman.

_________________________________________

Chuuukiin
Wtf? My sister has diabetes. This is so fucked up. Hope the asshole in the red uniform gets kicked off his team.

________________________________________

Tragiclillyyyxx
Did I just watch miniature Ed Sheeran get beaten up?

________________________________________

Bl4zinggungzz
This was at Miyagi public arena you guys.

________________________________________

Jayyd.debane
@sam__gggoodman story time pleaseeeeeeee I need to knowww

_________________________________________

Sam stayed over at Hinata's house for a few extra hours. They left him to sleep, because Hinata definitely wanted an escape from life for just a bit longer. They pulled out their phone, and re-clicked the link. They were alarmed when they saw that it had now reached 118K likes, and a few thousand comments.

Sam's POV:

I decided to scroll through some of the comments. A very small amount were actually funny, most of them were just asking for a storytime.

_________________________________________

@sam__gggoodman

I think with context, I'd get arrested ;)

_________________________________________