Arrival.

I was sat at the dinner table, some funny plastic handle being held over my arm. Mum had gotten me a CGM.

"3, 2, 1." She whispered to herself, before pressing it down on my arm. It hurt a bit, but stopped after maybe two minutes. "Okay!" She said excitedly. "Now we wait for that to work, and then you can have readings on your phone!"

"Thanks mum." I said, smiling. I got up, and walked to my room. Next I took out my phone, and took a photo of the little tab. I sent a photo to Sam. I sent her a text too.

< Image)
<LOOK WE'RE MATCHING!)

Sam responded maybe two minutes later.

(omg>
(No wayyyy>

<also I do I take glucagon to
Camp? I won't need it but
At the same time like what
If I do? )

(Yeah I'm taking it.>

<OKAY)
<Also I don't wanna tell the
Teams who aren't Nekoma
(Cos they know already)
Abt my T1D bc I don't
Wanna get judged.)

(Okay, that's fine. Whenever
you're ready.>

Timeskip, leaving day. Still Hinata POV:

"I KNOW RIGHT! ITS SO COOL!" I shouted at Noya.

"YOU'RE LIKE A TECH ROBOT SCI-FI THING!" Noya shouted back, staring at my CGM. Sam sighed, and rolled their eyes. We were all stood in front of the bus, just waiting for the bags to be loaded up, so we could leave. I could feel myself shaking from excitement, it was going to be volleyball heaven. But I was also slightly nervous. I had asked my team, and also Nekoma to keep it a secret from the other teams. I wasn't ashamed, but afraid of what they might think.

"Okay, Hinata. Do you think you've forgotten any diabetes stuff?" Daichi asked.

"Arghh! My mum triple checked, and then Sam double checked. Why does everyone expect me to forget something!"

"If you're sure you've remembered everything, then I don't think I need to check. But I want to, just to be sure."

"Ugh, fine!" I said, exasperated. I handed him the box filled with equipment. Sam walked over to me.

"Wow, you must be pretty forgetful to have this many people check."

"Mhm..." I said, partly dying inside. Was I that forgetful? Probably.

A thought struck Sam. "Does Daichi even know what stuff you need to have?"

"Probably. He may as well just marry my mum, he's practically my dad at this point."

"Well tell Daichi to lay off your mum, I'm having her."

"What!?" I whisper-laughed.

Avoiding us an awkward situation, Daichi had not heard the comment about Sam's thoughts on my mother. "Well surprisingly, you have everything!"

"Why surprising!?" I groaned.

"GET ON THE BUS. WE'RE ALREADY BEHIND SCHEDULE." Coach Ukai yelled from the door of the coach.

The group of teenagers began piling on the bus. Me, Yachi, Sam, Kageyama and Kiyoko were sat on the five seats at the back.

Sam's POV: written by Mrbeansaysmagi

I sat by the window at the very back with Shoyo next to me.
He turned to talk to Kageyama and Yachi immediately, leaving me to myself. I zoned out and played a game on my phone for a good 10 minutes; feeling Sho's head fall onto my shoulder after another five.