[Taekook] A Nice Vacation To Relieve Stress pt2

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

The two sat in their hotel room, sighing in relief.
"We finally got to relax for awhile" Jungkook says, plopping on the bed. Taehyung chuckles, rubbing Jungkook's head.

"How are they doing?" Jungkook asks himself and grabbed his phone.
"Let me call them" He says and dials Yoongi's number.

They all stopped what they're doing as soon as they heard ringing, the babies continued to cry though. Yoongi grabs his phone, his eyes widening.
"It's Jungkook" He says and they all looked at each other.

"Take the babies somewhere for now" Yoongi says and the other three walked away, carrying the triplets. Jin is left there with Yoongi. Clearing their throats, Yoongi finally answers the call.
"Hello?" Yoongi says and he hears laughing.

"How are you guys? How are our babies?"

"Oh, they're behaving well" Jin says, laughing awkwardly. He had snatched the phone from Yoongi as soon as he saw the other's expression of annoyance.

"Really? That's good, we'll be back home tomorrow"

"Okay, I'm glad you two enjoyed it there" Jin says, chuckling.
"Well, we were-" Yoongi is cut off as Jin covers his mouth.

"What was that, hyung?"

"O-oh! It's nothing, don't worry... You know the others, they like to chat and all" Jin says, glaring at Yoongi.

"Okay! Goodnight to you guys, hope you guys take good care of them!"

"Will sure do, Jungkook ah!" Jin says and the call ended. Jin huffs as soon as he hears the beeping, giving Yoongi his phone back.
"My goodness, luckily they're back tomorrow, I don't know if I can survive til tomorrow" Yoongi says and Jin agrees.
"How can they even manage those three" Yoongi says and Jin laughs, shaking his head.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally arrived back home. They're met with the five, who looked exhausted.
"Whoa" They both said, looking at each other before laughing.

"Oh, wow, you guys look bad... Oh, well, thank you for doing this for us" Taehyung says and they all gave thumbs up, yawning. They all then walked out while the two walked in. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other, laughing and walked to their triplets.

"You guys gave your uncles a fun time, huh?"