[Jikook] Mysterious Kid

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the photos, shaking his head

Jungkook sighs as he stared at the photos, shaking his head. He felt the bed dip and he's met with Jimin and their son, Koomi.
"You saw it too, huh?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

"We shouldn't have taken him out, now people's gonna ask us about him" Jungkook says, staring at his son, who's asleep.
"Don't worry, we're gonna tell people that he's just my nephew" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's back.

"What if they don't believe us?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Baby, they're gonna forget about it soon, no need worry" Jimin says, sighing.

"I'm just worried about Koomi, he's just 3 years old and if people knew that he's ours, they're gonna constantly ask us and might even try to find him so that he can be exposed" Jungkook says, starting to panic at the thought of his son crying while they ran away from the cameras.

"Darling, we have the hyungs, they can help us" Jimin says as he rubs Jungkook's back, calming him down. Jungkook stares at him and rested his head on his shoulder.
"Koomi will be okay, baby" Jimin says as he kissed Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook nodded, smiling a little.

Jungkook looked at his son, grabbing his little hand and kissing it with a smile. Jimin chuckles and hugged both of them.
"I love you both... " Jimin says, sighing in relief.

"We love you too"