[Namkook] Meeting Him

Namjoon walks inside the hospital, wearing his coat with a stethoscope around his neck

Namjoon walks inside the hospital, wearing his coat with a stethoscope around his neck. He bumps into someone, looking up to see another doctor, who apologized and was holding a child's hand.

He looks back and spots Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"Who was that?" He asks as he walked to Taehyung.
"A new doctor... His kid looks cute" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Kid? Why does he have a kid while at work?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung smirked.
"Interested? Well... I just heard he's a single father" Taehyung says. Namjoon nods, rolling his eyes at Taehyung before walking away.

Namjoon looks down as a kid bumped into him.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks. She smiled and nodded.
"Bubba! I told you not to run off!" They heard, looking up to see the doctor from before.

"Papa! Look! Handsome guy!" She says, pointing at Namjoon.
"Bubba, it's not good to point" He says as he picked her up.
"Sorry, sunbaenim" He says, bowing his head.

Namjoon looked at his nametag. Jeon Jungkook. He smiles, nodding.
"Better be careful next time, little one" Namjoon says and she nods, giving thumbs up.

"Jungkook, right?" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded.
"Nice to meet you, looking forward to working with you" Namjoon says and held his hand out. Jungkook smiled and shook his hand...

 Jungkook smiled and shook his hand