'I will let him know but I can't guarantee. You know he doesn't wanna see you...how will he tolerate it when you are his boss!!!'

'I am not!!! Riya Pacchi has hired us all. It's her hospital!!!' I said honestly to which Mehek gave her famous mischievous smile saying

'Riya Pacchi hired you hunnn? I thought you were only a visiting doctor here!!!' and I rolled my eyes saying

'Ssme thing Mehek!!! I just wanted to tell that I'm not hiring anyone. Pacchi is our boss. I'm just a helping hand and mind you...I won't even interfere in Nishchay's work! I promise!!!' I said and she huffed saying

'To kya faayda?!! (Then what's the use!!!)' and I scowled looking at her while she gave me a toothy smile and said

'Wellll..All this I believe if he gets rejected in today's interview. Let's see what's in his fate...and your fate too!!!' she grinned and I huffed.

This girl is hopeless.

NISHCHAY

'Looks like you have completely lost it! Me working for Miss Prabhu! Never!!!' I said and Mehek took a bite of the sandwich I made for her and huffed saying

'Nishu... exactly which Prabhu you are mentioning here...the senior Prabhu or the junior Prabhu...' and I rolled my eyes saying

'Both!!! Look I like Riya aunty but I can't take advantage of knowing her and her neice is someone I absolutely don't wanna know. It's enough that I tolerate her face in this apartment and that office room which as well I avoid is why you are pushing me to meet her as my boss for 9 hours a day! Gimme a break!' I said and offered Kyra her favorite chocolate milkshake. She smiled and kissed my cheek saying 'Thank you Pa!!!' and she jumped to go and watch her favorite cartoon - Bob the builder.

'What did you do this time? How come she went from all shouting to all kissing and smiles? What this time Nishchay Mehra?' Mehek asked and I went to grill another sandwich and said

'She....she understood what I explained!!!'

'Nishchay she is a kid... above all your kid...she is as adamant and stubborn as you are!!! What is it this time? What did you promise her this time because as much I know your daughter wouldn't take a no for it this time. She wanted to meet her mom.' I said and I looked elsewhere trying to hide my face.

'Eyes here Nishu! You may not have a sister but I am still here. We may not be blood related but I still consider you my brother. Vomit it!!!' Mehek said in her commanding tone and I gulped and finally said

'I....I told her that her mom has gone to the fairly land for a make over like how her Elsa got once she became the queen and...'

'And???' she asked. Her tone was firm. She is so posessive about Kyra.

'And that she would be here before the Diwali Pooja!!!' and she looked furious.

'And again on Diwali you will promise her of new year! Damn it how long are you dragging this Nishchay. That kid keeps on trusting you and you keep on breaking her trust. How can you???' she yelled and I held her hand saying

'Please Mehek...I wanted to tell her everything yesterday but because of that stupid teddy bear incident she was heartbroken. I yelled at her. I couldn't break her heart more. It was her birthday as well...so....'

'So you faked it to post yet another letter is it?' she asked and I looked elsewhere showing her the letter and she huffed.

'You are hopeless!!! I just....ughhh...take me away from here Imu...my blood pressure is rising!!!' she said and left from there.

But just before leaving she said...
'Think about the job offer Nishchay. It's a better place, a good opportunity, you will have a decent pay as well and the rest of all you can negotiate. And above all Riya Pacchi is a great human being. You won't get a better boss. Think over it again Nishu. Don't let your personal and professional matters mix up.' saying she left and I sat there thinking about the offer.

Am I really ready for this???

Facing her again??? But then when I see my little one's face I think this to be a better offer. The hospital is at a walking distance. Works hours are decent. It's a great opportunity as well. And knowing the reputation of Prabhu Group, I know the salary will never be anything lesser than my expectations.

I thought over it the entire night and finally I had decided to give it a nod.

I know I had to probably face her day in and out but why should I be scared. She should be the one to be worried or scared after all she was the one who ran away.

Traitor of a friend!!! She should be worried...not me...

Above all...I don't care!

I don't even give it a flying fuck!!!