"Hm?"

"Nothing. I love you." He said, looking straight into her teary eyes.

"Eh?" It was so sudden for her.

"I love you. And it's not just my bungalow, it's ours. Now, come with me. We're going to Deku."

"H-Huh?" She widened her eyes when he got up pulling her with him, scared to face him.

"Shhh, I won't let anything happen to you."

"B-But- I get Uhm- I have-"

"Tell me." He came closer and caressed her cheek.

"I get anxiety attacks and panic attacks whenever I see them- It gets hard to breathe."

"It won't happen when I am with you. Plus you'll stay in the car only."

He opened the door, seeing some papers and a key on the doorstep.

"That's it!" She spoke. "Midoriya-san left it here. He must've figured it out."

"Okay, well, let me get the key." He mumbled and took her in with her, "i am definitely not going to leave you alone."

After one hour of driving and chatting, they reached and Bakugou's mouth dropped open. The bunglow was so beautiful. He hadn't even gone in, yet he felt like this was home, but only her being with him made it home. It was his home with F/n.

"This- woah."

F/n looked at Bakugou's, watching his side profile, pleased with his reaction. She smiled as Bakugou looked at her. His heart fluttered, how could he ever hurt her. She was so precious.

"Open it."

After settling down inside, he lied down in their bed with her.

The bedroom looked like this:

"Dumbass?"She smiled at the name he called her by

"Dumbass?"
She smiled at the name he called her by.
"Mm?"
He looked at her and hugged her tightly. "How are you feeling?"
"A lot better. You?"
"I'm curious. I want to know." He said while she snuggled up on his chest.
"About what?"
"What happened after I didn't talk to you? Didn't pick up your calls? Blocked you from everywhere?"
Her eyes filled with tears as she hid her head in his chest.
"Tell me..." Bakugou spoke up, being patient with her. "Its just me. I won't leave you , I promise. I am with you forever." He kissed on the top of her head.

"I..." she sobbed. "Since I-I had nowhere to go," she whispered, her voice cracking.
"I went to my mother's-" she cut her words off as she felt her chest began to get tight, her heart began to race as she took short breaths as if she was running.
"He-hey! Its okay. Its alright." He panicked and hugged her, rubbing her back. "You are telling this to me so its okay. just say it, duumbass."
She calmed down slowly and took a deep breath, "My mother, she- she saw me with uh dis-disgust and I still remember the look on her face- it was i never want to see it again." She clutched his shirt and continued. "She said some bad words-"
"What did she say?" His tone was serious.
"Uh that I was a... slut for attention...uhm..." tears escaped her eyes as she closed them, wincing at the memories. "A whore and that I didn't deserve anyone. And that...you were better off without me. She did not accept me in her house so then i went to you again...but I-I overheard the conversation so I stopped."

"What conversation?"

"Its just you and mitsuki san were crying and..." blaming you and hating on you for my father's death. Bakugou thought.

"Yes. I remember." He spoke. "I am sorry. Its the villian's fault."

"But if I wouldn't have left with you none if it would've happened." She looked up at him and then looked down. "People wouldn't have lost their families."

"Then it's my fault too." He said.

"No. How is it your fault?!"

He stared at her until she gazed at him, "exactly. How is it your fault? You took the half day. You were allowed. Its okay, F/n. You were excited. You're a human, F/n. Humans get excited and forget about other things sometimes. That's what happened."

She looked down. His words made sense, yes. But she didn't know how to reply so she changed the topic back to the previous one, "uhm so...I came the next day to pick my stuff. You said you didn't wanna see me... so i just picked up my stuff and left."

"Did you ever come again?" He spoke as his heart clenched.

"yeah. But you were happy. You were smiling at Deku and ochako, Kirishima. Everyone was there. You looked happy without me too. So I didn't wanna meddle and I went away."

"I..." he hesitated but deciding in saying it, y/n deserved to know. "I was never even once happy without you, F/n. Even when I got to know my dad was okay. I was happy for him but i just wasn't myself without you. You were missing from my life meant that all my life was missing. It sounds cringe and all but the day you proposed was the day I knew you would be my everything. You are my life." He says, swallowing his pride.
She was shocked he was saying all this. She couldn't believe it but she smiled. She smiled sweetly at him, making his heart skip a beat like every time.
"Anyway" he coughed, embarrassed as he glared at the light of the lamp. "What happened then?"

"Before going to the woods, I went to work part time jobs and all because I spent all my money on well- and then i got a place to live but it was all in vain. I was drugged one time and dragged to a club...and people humiliated m-me." As she explained what horrible things happened to her, bakugou was getting angrier at the people. His haw was clenched and F/n noticed how his grip was getting tighter and the pop sounds were being heard. "Thankfully, I escaped from that club...Bakugou?"

"What?" His eyes moved to her.

"Don't burn the bed."

He loosened up at her slight joke to cheer him up, "I am not!" He sulked. "Anyway, what happened after that?"

"I-I realized that I'm not socially acceptable. So I'm- I went in the woods. There nobody would slap me, or try to do anything else."

"F/n, tell me honestly."

His tone scared her.

"Yeah?"