After I say my message, the 7 other houses hit their acknowledge button then I turn to look at Syd.

"Take your thong out of your mouth." I say so Syd does then I take it and put it into the dirty clothes chute with Syd and I's clothes.

When I was building my house, I had a laundry chute system installed in every room so all you have to do is take off your dirty clothes, put them in the chute, and they'll go to the laundry room and be sorted by rooms

Once Syd and I's clothes are in the laundry room, I lead my soulmate up to our bedroom.

"Go take your make up off." I say then I smack Syd's ass. "This weekend is not the time for me to fuck you until you're makeup runs all over your face."

Syd smiles at me then she walks into the bathroom and does as told.

While Sydney takes off her make up, I use the home control panel and lock all the doors then I grab waters from the mini fridge in my office across the hall.

Once I have the waters, I put them on Syd and I's bedside table then I make sure Bear's automatic feeder, her automatic water bowl are full, and the tv in her play room is turned on to her favorite show, which is Scooby-Doo.

Bear will be fine on her own because if she needs to go outside, all she has to do is press a button on the floor by the back door that lets her out to use the bathroom then she presses a button only she and I know the whereabouts too that lets her back into the house and locks the door.

After Bear is all set up, I kiss her head and put her toys around her on her mini-couch then I head back up to my room.

"Now what do you mean you want me to control you?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom.

"Exactly that." Syd says.

"Like if I come up to you tomorrow morning while your drinking coffee and force my dick in your mouth..."

"I'd fucking love that." Syd says as she finishes wiping off her make up. "And we both know if you did anything with out my consent, I'd just bite your dick off."

"I do."

"But I'm consenting to anything you wanna do to me this weekend

"Noted." I say then I stand behind my soulmate and wrap my arms around her. "Just so you know, I do plan to rail you one day so that your make up runs down your face then I'm gonna take a picture of your beautiful face and keep it forever."

"I'm gonna hold you too that Daddy." Syd says as I play with her clit.

I'm gonna really enjoy this weekend.

"What about this weekend?" Syd asks. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Maybe I should take you to the Stadium." I whisper as I look at my girlfriend in the mirror. "Take you to the Stadium during the Rams game and breed you where everyone can see."

Sydney moans at my words then she throws her head back onto my shoulder.

"You'd like that?" I whisper. "You want people to watch me breed you like the good little submissive slut you are?"

"Yes Daddy." Sydney moans.

"Maybe a different day." I say then I graze my teeth over Sydney's neck. "This weekend you're mine."

"Please Daddy." Sydney whimpers as she pushes her perfect ass back on my dick.

"Tell me Baby." I whisper as I slide. two fingers into my soulmate and start fingering her. "Tell Daddy exactly what you want.