Chapter One

Warning: This is not a traditional romance. Extreme sexual themes, cheating, references of abuse/assault and violence in certain scenes, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you. If you aren't into super obsessive ML character, then this story is not for you either.

This is a DARK ROMANCE book.

Read at your own risk.

P.S. Rude commenters will be muted.

**

Ayla

I PRESSED my hands down firmly on the windowsill and let him do me. We're completely cloaked in darkness but we had the perfect view of what's happening outside. The door to the pool house was left half open and distant voices can be heard out in the open area, but we didn't care. I was so far gone to care if anyone in the crowd had notice our absence. I bit into my lip to keep the wild sounds from coming out. We couldn't have that, couldn't alert the rest of the house to the fact that we were engaged in this illicit act. We both knew we were taking a risk, but the need, the pull was sometimes too strong.

"Kade..." I breathed. My mind felt muddied.

He reached over and caressed my right breast, his fingers rubbing my pebbled nipple and making me yelp as he force his pounding cock deeper inside me. My legs started to tremble and I arched my back a little deeper and the pressure built. My vision clouded, my body shook all over. Even though the sensation was insane, it also felt like he was playing with my body and refusing to take it over the edge. He was teasing me, but every time I got closer to tipping over, an orgasm threatening to tear me from the inside out, he slowed down. On purpose.

"Please," I panted, not really sure what I was asking.

"Please, what?" he urged.

That was a good question. I could see the gates of heaven open up, but Kade wouldn't let me walk through.

Reaching up, he slid a hand up the middle of my back. Goosebumps broke out over my skin just before he wrapped a tendril of my hair around his finger. "So fucking beautiful."

He tugged on my hair, holding my head back. I kept moving on him, taking him in deep, clenching around him. Each pound pulled a cry from my parted lips, and I braced myself for the orgasm about to consume me. "We need to hurry," I said, my breathing heavy.

This was insane.

Our family was outside. My sister was outside. She's literally glowing as she floats through the crowd, greeting each guests with a giant smile on her face.

A menacing growl came from him and his grip tightens. "I'm not done with you yet."

I flung my head back against his shoulder and pushed my ass hard into his hips letting him use me at his will. Everywhere he touched—and his hands was roaming now—tingled and danced with electricity. My juices and his pre-cum ran down my inner thighs as the pleasure pain of his fingers tugging on my swollen nipples made me mindless with pleasure.

I wanted to cry out but knew it was dangerous. It was always this way. He'd show up wherever and whenever he pleased with no prior notice. In my mind, I know I should put an end to this because it's wrong on so many levels. But I didn't want to, couldn't make myself give up the taste of his lips, or the feel of his arms as they wrapped around me.

I'm going to enjoy stealing your innocence and making you love it while I do...

I heard his words echoed in my head from the first night. He kept his word. I did love it.

I panted, my need mounting. My entire fucking body burned now. My head fell back to his shoulder and I moaned. "Ssshhhhh." He turned his head, his mouth catching mine. "I can't get enough of this." He said it as if he were talking to himself, a quiet murmur.

"So fucking hot," he muttered. I was about to respond when I heard the telltale sounds of voices and footsteps coming outside.

"Kade–" I gasped, panic rising in my chest.

"Not fucking yet," he snarled. I almost groaned again. Goddamn. We were going to be caught.

"But someone's coming. You have to stop," I moaned. "Please we'll get caught," I protested again while I pressed forward sending his cock deeper inside me.

"Have you seen Kade?" Hearing her voice was like a bucket of ice water thrown at me. My breathing became uneven as I start to panic and tried to scramble away but Kade held my waist in a death grip. My gaze snapped back to him. His eyes flickered to the door and back up to meet my gaze as a malicious grin slowly spread across his face.

Without stopping, he flexed his hips, driving his cock hard into me. I barely stiffled the whimpered that come out of my mouth.

"He went inside the house to take a call, ma'am." A familiar voice answered. Vince. One of his guard. Of course. We both heard her walk away and his pace increased and I felt my walls clench around him.

"No one's going to find out," His hand slid back to my breast, cupping me, scorching me. "Not yet." My damn thighs clenched at his words.

"You make me lose control, princess. I can't—I should be out there, beside your sister, and instead, one look at you and I can't—I have to have you." His cock picked up their pace. In. Out. In. Out. I felt him almost all the way to my stomach, and I rode him, moving my hips over his hand.

I grasped his arm, holding him still, and I moved faster. Harder. "Please, Kade,"

"You know what I want. Give it to me," he ordered.

"How?" I whispered in frustration, the rhythm and pace of my writhing hips increasing.

"Beg me."

It was reckless, and dangerous and absolutely stupid. But my inability to say no to what I wanted had gotten me into trouble before, but nothing compares to how bad it would've been if she had walked in on us.

"Make me come, Kade. Make me—"

Lust coils through me, even as he moves inside me. I don't know what he's doing to me, but I can't get enough tonight. Maybe he needs it more than usual and my body is responding to that. I love to give him what he needs. I love to be what he needs. He's the one who got engaged today and is getting married in less than a month, and I'm the one dreading the last time this happens.

The last time.

Sadness lands like a boulder in my gut. He was so good, so damn good, and I wish just once I could tell him. Wished to howl it out loud until my throat was raw. But there was never much said between us, not since the beginning. I screamed the word yes over and over again in my head as I feel a ball of fire rushing down my spine and my body gave into the sweet pleasure of climax. His grunt of pleasure was like an answer and it gave me shivers.

We were both out of breath by the time I came back to my senses and he leaned against my back, his cock stayed buried inside me. It sent another thrills of pleasure through me. Being at his mercy and having no control over anything he chose to do to me. His hands still cupping my breasts and his lips still nibbled at my nape. Too soon he pulled his semi deflated cock from my body and I felt that emptiness. I was already mourning the loss before he reached down, wiped my legs with my discarded cardigan, and pulled my panties back up my legs and patted them in place. When he was done he leaned over my back and turned my face to his and kiss my mouth. And neck. And eyes. And back to my mouth.

"Good girl." Those were always his last words to me and he said them now before leaving the room. I stayed in my spot until I could no longer hear the echo of his footsteps before dressing up.