"Wow! You sounded like my mom haha don't spoil me like that. I will become a spoiled brat hahah if you continue that!" I said jokingly.

Hinila ako ni Josh pa-upo at niyakap. "I'm ok spoiling you too much just like your mom hihi"

"Stop it Josh your making me shy!" sabi ko habang itinago ko ang mukha ko sa dibdib ni Josh. Geez man why is Josh acting like this!! If he continue being like this I'm afraid I can't hold myself and kiss him!! Yeah you read it right! I want to kiss him so badly but I can't do it hehe too much shyness I guess?

Tumingin ako sa TV at wala akong mapili na papanoodin dahil more on BL lang pinapanood ko baka hindi naman nanonood si Josh ng ganun kasi feeling ko lang ano ba. Binigay ko na lang yung remote kay Josh at pinabayaan ko na siya ang mamili ng panonoorin.

"What do you want to watch? Tommy." tanong sa akin ni Josh habang nagbrobrowse sa Netflix.

"Let's watch kung anong gusto mo." I said it without looking at him.

He played a Korean movie entitled "Night in Paradise" I already watched it though it's boring at the first part of it but I like the last part where the girl killed all those mobs I guess? It was pretty sick the way she shot those guys yet it was so sad that she also killed herself since she was sick and didn't have much time.

Josh POV

While we're watching I've noticed that Tommy is feeling sleepy and when he totally shut his eyes I slowly grab his head and let it rest at my shoulder. He was so cute I wish I could pinch his puffy cheeks but if I do that I might wake him up.

I saw his mom walking towards us and when she noticed that her son was sound asleep at my shoulder.

"You look cute hihi can I take a picture? I will tease him with this picture" she didn't even bother to hear my answer anyway I wouldn't say no to Mom. Hehe yeah Mom.

Tommy and his mom didn't have the same energy. Tommy is kind of introverted while his mom was so friendly. Both of them are adorable hihi.

His mom said that she have a meet up with her friends so I have to look after to Tommy. I said no worries. After she left I continued watching and I started to feel that my shoulder are going numb. I look at Tommy he was still sleeping haha. I slowly lay him down and let his head rest on my lap with his facing on the TV. While I was watching the movie Tommy change his position he is now facing towards to my direction and I found him so adorable sleeping to the point that my own hands move on his own to adore this little cutie face. My hand traces his eyebrows down to his pointed nose, how can be so damn hot? I continued tracing his face but I've skipped his lips because I'm scared that I can't hold myself and kiss him. My fingertips keeps playing on his puffy cheeks.

I saw his eyes twitch that means he will soon wake up so I stop what I'm doing and continued to watch the movie with flustered face for what the hell am I thinking!! For Godsake

"hmm" ungot ni Tommy kaya naman napatingin ako kay Tommy na kinukusot ang kaniyang mga mata.

"Good afternoon little boy" I said teasing him while slowly making the distance between our faces smaller.

He realized that he was sleeping at my lap he immediately-- "Ouch!!!" go up and bump our forehead.

"I'm sorry Josh!! I didn't mean to." and he started to panic with a teary eyes while blowing my forehead.

"Calm down Tommy there's nothing to be panic it just that we bump our head haha are you ok? Don't you feel dizzy? Since you hit my head so hard hahah" I said it jokingly so that Tommy would ease up.

"I'm ok-" I just can't help but to grab his face and slowly kiss his forehead since it was starting to get red.

"Ok the first aid is done." I said and stand up going to there kitchen to grab some ice bag and ice to put on his forehead.

"Where are you going Josh?" he asked and also stand up. I just put him back into his seat.

"I'm just going to get some ice bag and ice in the kitchen so just sit there quietly." I smiled to him and didn't let him talk I just go to the kitchen.

I didn't realized that I was smiling like an idiot this whole time. Anyway I'm just happy haha.

Ipagpapatuloy...