16

Y/n POV

Kaminari notices Jiro isn't eating her ramen. He seems a little frustrated.
"Are you not going to eat yours?" He says, a little timid.
"No, I'll pass." She says, returning the bowl to him.
"More for me I guess," He sets Jiro's bowl to the side and continues eating his.

Why is he here? He was obviously expecting to be alone with Jiro. Why?
"Hey Kaminari, what brings you here today, anyways?" I say, patting the back of Jiro's hair.

"Y'know, just stopping by!" A drop of sweat streaks down from his forehead, "But on that note I best be going!" Kaminari almost chokes on his words trying to get himself to the door with his two bowls of ramen.

"Bye Kaminari!" Jiro waves to him. Kaminari doesn't respond. Instead he slams the door on his way out.
"Something seems up with him," Jiro looks back at the door Kaminari left through.
"Hes always like this around me," I say to her, taking my hand off of her hair.

Jiro sighs.
"Yeah I think he's jealous of you," She lays back, "I think he's liked me for a long time." Jiro puts her hand on my shoulder and makes me lay back next to her.
"Shouldn't we be getting up now?" I ask.
"30 more minutes..." Jiro takes my hand and wraps it around her body.

***

After we woke up, Jiro thought it was a good idea to have a day to ourselves. So here we are, on a walk in the park. Holding hands.

"It's very calm today," Jiro says, "there's usually more people."
"Well that could be a good thing!" I say, steering my head towards Jiro.

Then a lady with her dog come passing by.
"It's still only 8 AM," I tell her, "I wouldn't expect anyone for at least another hour or two."

Oddly enough, on this walk, I can't make myself feel relaxed. It's either because of the feeling that I'm being watched...

Or the hooded man that's following us.