10

Jiro POV

When I walk into class I realize Bakugo's back. It doesn't matter to me all that much. Mr. Aizawa said we get to switch groups today anyhow.

Y/n grabs my hand from the desk behind me. I bet he wishes we get into the same groups, too.

Mr. Aizawa starts reading the list of names,  Y/n squeezes my hand anxiously every time Aizawa reads a name from the list.

"You might call me insane but I actually put Y/n and Jiro in the same group... I think we need a good partnership for this next project," Mr. Aizawa says and I can feel Y/n release the anxiety from his body through his hand.

"Wha- why do they get to be in a group together? My group doesn't have a single girl in it!" Mineta yells from across the classroom. What a perv.

Y/n POV

We haven't been assigned our project yet. Our squad consists of 4 members.

Me - The son of Tomura Shigaraki.
Quirks: Skate and Decay
Power level: 8/10

Jiro - Emo girlfriend?
Quirk: Earphone jack
Power level: 7/10

Tenya Iida: Class representative.
Quirk: Engine
Power level: 8/10

Denki Kaminari: Unknown for now.
Quirk: Electricity
Power level: 6-7/10

I think we have a pretty balanced team. Even though we haven't received our assignment I can only imagine it has something to do with getting Kendo back.

"Hey, babe," Jiro looks back and whispers to me from her desk.
"Something wrong?" I ask. She probably has the same question as me.
"Do you think our mission has anything to do with Kendo?" She lets go of my hand and plays with her earphone jack.

"God, I sure hope not."

***
Y/n POV

So... as I expected... Our mission is to get Kendo back. Everyone else has to practice their ultimates.

I still don't fully understand why Mr. Aizawa didn't group us up with Midoriya and Bakugo again. Kendo is our group's problem. Not Iida's or Kaminari's
"Suit up everyone," Iida demands as he opens his briefcase.

I don't like Iida.

We all suit up.
Maybe this mission will be easier than it was last time, at least we know what we're looking for now.

We walk out to the front of the school.
Mr. Aizawa is there. Just as he said he would.
"I partnered you guys up because you all have outstanding teamwork," Mr. Aizawa scratches his head, "As I said before, you guys will be looking for the escaped Kendo Rappa."

Jiro grabs my hand tight. Neither of us know of the carnage that may or may not take place. Hell, Bakugo just got punched and it hospitalized him.

"We have been able to track where he has been. Unfortunately... It's not a lot to go off of, so you need to do some detective work."
Mr. Aizawa holds up a monitor showing the locations Kendo has been.

"Yes sir!" Iida shouts.
Nobody else says a word.

And
Jiro
Tightens
Her grip
On my
Hand.