9

Jiro POV

Me and Y/n decided it'd be best if we kept the whole date night thing as a secret.

Mr. Aizawa always glances over to our desks, since Y/n sits right behind me. Not sure why. Maybe he thinks we're passing romantic love letters or notes or something. Sometimes Y/n holds my hand from behind but that's the extent of it.

It's no burden showing off my boyfriend, even if he is the son of UA's worst nemesis. I figured decay and skate would possibly be of use. It's not like he ever knew the guy. Sure, Y/n has his moments that totally remind me of Shigaraki, but he really is a nice guy.

***

Y/n POV

After school I decided it'd be best to isolate myself and read a book or something. So here I am.
I'm having trouble concentrating... There is so much going through my mind that the words on the page are entering one ear and leaving through the other.

I think it's Jiro, I cannot stop thinking about her. I bet she thinks I'm a burden because I'm the son of Tomura Shigaraki.

The last thing I want is for Jiro to feel like she has to hide me.

Suddenly, a knock strikes my door. I shut my book and slide it under my bed.
I open my door.
"Hey, Y/n. The nurse told me I should ask for help catching up... even though I could've just done all of the studying myself," To my surprise, Bakugo is at my door. I'm glad he's feeling better.
"Can I come in?" He says, it sounds more like a demand than a question.
"Yeah, sure," I say rather nonchalantly, "lay out your things and I'll let you copy my notes."

Bakugo grabs his textbook and calmly sets it on the ground. Something about him seems off... he was a lot more aggressive the last time we met. Sure he still seems a little annoyed but he isn't freaking out like usual.

I wonder if he knows about Jiro and I...

"Quit staring and let me see your textbook, asshole!" He demands. Maybe I was wrong about him being less aggressive.
I hand him my books and he puts his hand out in front of me. It looks like he wants something but I can't tell what it is he needs.

"I need a pencil, idiot." Bakugo rests his head on his other hand and I set the pencil in the open one.
He starts to copy down my notes. I sit on the floor across from him.
"It's definitely been a while. We were all worried sick about you," I tell him but I don't think he believes it.

He stops writing and looks me in the eyes. Not in a specific way. He just stares.

"Someone said you and the emo girl got together." Bakugo breaks his stare and goes back to writing.
"Yeah we did," I tell him.
Why'd he call her emo girl?

I bet it's one of his silly nicknames.
"Okay I'm done." He says, closing both mine and his textbooks.

He puts his books away into his backpack.
"Thanks, moron." He bumps into my arm on the way out.
I finally shut and lock the door.
Then I slide down and sit at the bottom of the door.

Jiro... Emo girl...?