3

Jiro's POV

Boy, I'm glad I invited (L/n) to the team. I couldn't have survived Midoriya's mumbling mixed with Bakugo's constant smack talk.
I don't know what I was expecting from street patrol. It hasn't lived up to whatever expectation I had for it though.
(L/n) glances over to me, I try to muster up a smile through my thoughts.
"Something wrong, Jiro?" He must've seen my disappointment.
"This really isn't what I thought it would be. I was expecting it to me more... eventful?" I tell him.

He puts his arm around my shoulder.
"Jiro, there's not always time for action. Sometimes you need to stop and enjoy the sunlight," (Y/n)'s goofy smile lights up his stupid face. He gives me an odd feeling, something I've never felt before...
I can't quite put my finger on it.

(Y/n) POV

Jiro giggles a little, her face turns a faint red. She seems much more open than she was yesterday.
"You ready to ask me that question now?" I must've caught her by surprise because her face turns more red.

Suddenly, before Jiro could say a word, a villain jumps in front of us. I think he was involved in the Hassaikai incident that happened not too long ago.
"Wha- Kendo!" Midoriya must've met him before.
"I'll kick his ass!" Bakugo says, being Bakugo.
Jiro has heavy determination in her face. Her look alone says more words than an essay.

"FIGHT MEEEEE" Kendo screams, it echoes through the empty street. He rams his head into Bakugo like a bull, knocking Bakugo out and sending him flying.
"Kaccan!" Midoriya goes running off to help his friend. Leaving me and Jiro to fight Kendo...

Uh oh.

HeartBeat [Jiro x Male reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara