15

How ever sad of a story it is.
There is always someone victim to the blade of the executioner.

A quote I made up. The deeper meaning is how ever down you are, it'll only get worse unless you stop it.

So here I am. Back in this black abyss. My dad pacing back and fourth. Mumbling sinister things. Every step causing a watery ripple effect. He looks like he means business.

Flashbacks from that day fill my head.

"YOU"

"ARE"

"A"

"FAILURE"

I'm soaked in blood again.
I close my eyes.

***

Y/n POV

I wake up that morning unharmed and undisturbed. Jiro's head next to mine. I know very well I have to go back to my dorm to grab my textbook so Jiro can get me caught up.

Jiro opens her eyes to the blaring sound of her alarm. She slams the off button.
"Sorry, I forget to turn it off on weekends!" Jiro slides a blanket over us. She wraps her arms around me. Her leg goes over my hip.

Before we both go back to sleep for another hour, Jiro whispers something.
"I love you." She holds me tight. She doesn't want me to leave. I don't want to leave.
"I love you, too." I say as I doze off again, only this time, I never want the moment to end.

***

Jiro POV

Y/n and I woke up, he quickly went to his dorm and brought his textbook back so he can get caught up.
He lays his stuff on the floor. A textbook and a pencil.

As he's opening his textbook, I come in to give him a kiss. Before I make it to his lips, a knock strikes the door. He quickly kisses my forehead anyway and I get up and go to the door.

The knock strikes again, only this time I open the door.
"Hey Jiro, I brought some ramen!" It's Kaminari, "can I come in?"

I kind of slip on my words before I even say them.
I look to Y/n for approval. He nods.
"Uh- yeah I guess you can come in." I stutter.
Kaminari walks in.

"Oh, Jiro I didn't know you already had company!" He says, looking at Y/n, "You're the transfer kid huh? Must've been nice down in America." Kaminari just keeps talking.

"Uh... Right. They were... -very good people," Y/n lies. I don't know his story. All I know is he'd rather put it behind him.

"How about we just eat that ramen," I interrupt their conversation. Making Kaminari remember what was in his own hands.
"Sure thing!" He hands me a bowl, "Sorry,     Y/n, if I'd have known you were here I would've made some for you."

"It's alright." Y/n says. I don't think it really matters all too much to him. I set my bowl aside without taking a bite because lord knows Kaminari can't cook.

I wonder what Y/n thinks of all of this. I think I owe him an apology.