CHAPTER 32 | the fall of the earth kingdom

Start from the beginning

Kasumi sat down at the table. It had a large map with all four nations on it, even Kyoshi Island. She saw the little dot that was her home and smiled sadly. "General Fong's base will serve as the launching point for the attack." General How said. "In exactly three months, the Army and Navy will invade the Fire Nation on the Day of Black Sun."

He moved the Earth Kingdom pieces with his bending onto the Fire Nation side. "All we need is the Earth King's seal, in order to execute the plan."

Kasumi was given a scroll with a bright green emblem. "I'll take those over to him." she said. "Thank you, General How." She walked passed a tea shop. It looked nice, so she decided to get a quick cup of tea before going to the King.

She was greeted by a waiter. "Table for two please." she asked, gesturing at Momo on her shoulder. She heard a familiar voice and her head shot up.

Right in front of her was Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation. She ran out of there, and into the palace.

Three Kyoshi Warriors stood before her. "Thank goodness you're here, Suki. Something terrible is going on." she gasped. "The Fire Nation has infiltrated the city. I just saw Prince Zuko and his uncle! We have to tell the Earth King right away!"

The middle Kyoshi Warrior stood up. "Oh don't worry." she said. Her voice was vaguely familiar. "I'll be sure to let him know." Kasumi looked at her eyes and realised it wasn't Suki. It was Princess Azula. These weren't the real Kyoshi Warriors.

She turned on her heel and started running, however Ty Lee chi blocked her. "I think it's time for a family reunion." Azula said. "Take her away."

Sokka could finally prove to his father that he was a great warrior

Sokka could finally prove to his father that he was a great warrior. All he ever wanted was to make his dad proud and now he was getting the chance. Just as he was about to board a boat with Katara, they heard Appa growl.

Aang looked worried. "This can't be good news." Sokka said, quietly. The two Water Tribe siblings quickly got onto Appa and let Aang explain. "Kasumi is in trouble." Aang said. Sokka's eyes widened.

"What kind of trouble?" he asked.

"I don't know. In my vision, I just knew she needed help."

"Let's get there quick."

Kasumi was chucked into some crystal cave, by herself. She was scared. A hole opened up and Zuko was thrown in as well. "Why did they throw you in here?!" she asked. "Is this a trap? To lure Aang in so you guys could capture him?"

Zuko didn't answer.

"Why does it have to be like this Zuko?" she asked. "I know the reason why you have that scar, yet you still want to go back?"

"You don't know what you're talking about. It is a firebender's duty to regain their honour."

"Zuko! I'm a firebender." she gasped, creating her purple fire in her hands. "Look!"