CHAPTER 32 | the fall of the earth kingdom

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Then we shall welcome them as honoured guests." The King declared.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys." Toph said. Everyone, but Sokka was hugging each other, and when they noticed they ran to him and gave him a a huge hug.

Aang, Sokka and Katara left on Appa, while Toph was escorted to her destination. Kasumi decided to stay with her family and open her envelope.

Inside was a letter from her mother.

Dear Kasumi,

Lily has told me about your arrival. How have things been, darling? She has told me that you have grown and become a lovely, young woman. I already know this, and I'm glad that you are.

She also told me about the horrible things that have happened to you. Akio will be missed dearly. He was such a good child, and to know that he is gone is like losing a son.

Even though, these things have happened, I know you will still stay with the Avatar and his friends. There's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.

Things have been good on Kyoshi. The Fire Nation continues to ignore us, and we are now exporting wood and stone. More houses and shops are being built and the area is becoming more populated. The Mayor is renovating Kyoshi's temple.

I hope that you can find my other daughter and stay safe. Try to make that your first priority, dear. I can't lose another child.

Love Ju.

Sokka arrived at the Water Tribe camp, feeling sick

Sokka arrived at the Water Tribe camp, feeling sick. Katara was right beside him, but he felt scared, excited and also sad the whole time. She waved and said hi to the other warriors, so Sokka did the same.

They told the two that their father was in the big tent. Sokka took a deep breath and entered it, along with Katara, to see their father and a couple other warriors looking at a map.

Hakoda looked up and his face lit up. He took the two into his arms, tears forming in his eyes. They used the time they had talking over the map and sharpening weapons.

Katara was showing everyone how much her waterbending improved, while Sokka rambled on about the things that they had done. He talked about everyone, Aang, Toph and Kasumi, perhaps a little too much about her. He was sharpening weapons with his father, when Kanuuq approached him.

Sokka was surprised, but still happy to see him. They talked and it was clear that Kanuuq was over him. That was okay, because he was in love with Kasumi.