Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 16

Start from the beginning

A flash of lightning flashed across the sky, showing a little light into the factory. The little zombie raised his head, a pale face appeared.

"Zombie!" Guan Xiaoxiao exclaimed. Her eyes rolled, seemingly fall unconscious again. The little zombie uses his mental force needles to pierce her again. Guan Xiaoxiao's body trembled and immediately woke up.

"You're going to kill us!" Guan Xiaoxiao wasn't dizzy but was screaming in fear. She wanted to reach out and push those people around her to make them go up and fight but trying to push, she actually found herself unable to move.

"Help. I don't want to die. I don't want to be a zombie!"

"Zhu Qin, aren't you a fire ability user? Hurry up and burn what's on our body."

"My ability can't be used, what happened?"

"Don't eat me. Don't eat me. I'm not tasty."

......

The others also found themselves tied up and unable to move. They all screamed, nonsense coming from their mouths. At the same time, they twist their body violently and struggle, wanting to break free.

In the middle of the struggle, they also tried to move their bodies, wanting to hide themselves behind the others.

Everyone wants to hide behind the others so when they all try to hides, they will actually be pushed to the front by the others to face the little zombie.

Impatience flashed in the little zombie's eyes. With a move of his wrist, the vine was pulled by him, making the six people fell on the ground.

The little zombie doesn't even look at them. Holding the vine in one hand, he went outside the factory.

The six people were dragged behind the little zombies, rubbing against the concrete. The little zombie dragged the six people while walking, like they were weightless in his hand. His steps were as light as ever, it doesn't look like he used any effort.

Outside the factory is still windy and raining with thunder and lightning flashing.

When the little zombie first walked into the rainstorm, Mo Yan, who had been standing by the side, took a step forward to hold the little zombie's other hand.

The rain has not yet fallen on his skin and the little zombie's cloak before it evaporates.

The little zombie's cold hand was held by Mo Yan's big warm hand. He turned his head, then lowered his head and rubbed Mo Yan's chest.

"Even if you are alright, you still shouldn't get wet too." Mo Yan's face was stern. The little zombie ran into the rain as soon as the lesson was done.

Although every heavy rain in the apocalypse can make zombies evolve and their ferocity was even strength, Mo Yan was strangely afraid of the rain. As soon as he saw the little zombie in the rain, his heart stemmed as if it was tightly squeezed by a hand.

He always felt that the rain was not friendly toward the little zombie.

So even if he understood the effect of this rain, Mo Yan still didn't want the little zombie to be drenched by the rain. He would rather kill a few more zombies every day to feed the little zombies with the crystal cores more.

"Hou"

The little zombie softly roared at Mo Yan.

It was obviously softer than usual but a little louder than normal. Mo Yan could hear the soft and coquettishness from it.

The little zombie is indeed coquettishly begging for Mo Yan caress.

Mo Yan's stern face softened and he showed a small smile, "Be good, be obedient. When we go back, I'll take good care of you."