Chapter 1: Fire and Ice

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mu Hyeok Hyung left early today that's why this brat was able to sneak out. I have to be at work in 30 minutes, so I should get going. Handle your brother. I am with him 24/7 so give me a break please."

"Fine go. Do you want me to drop you off too?"

"The company is a few blocks away."

"Still, don't you want me to drive you?"

"No, just deal with this brat. I am off" he rushed out.

"Oy Gwang Hyeok is here" Pyo Chi Su called from his convenience store.

Gwang bowed greeting him, "Good morning. I need to head to work. I will pass by tonight. See you." He bowed and went

The man shouted "Good Luck" earning a quick thank you gesture from Gwang Hyeok.

"Ya Pyo Chi Su I am going to drive this guy here to school" Jeong Hyeok came out with Eun Hyeok.

"You missed the bus"

Eun nodded sheepishly earning a slap on the back of his head 

"Ouch". He remarked glaring back at his elder brother.

"He purposely missed the bus... let's go, you will meet him tonight... IFF you don't have homework"

Eun Hyeok huffed behind Jeong Hyeok, murmuring "Such an old man... AHJUSSI"

.

.

.

A few minutes later...

At Seri's Choice, the 40 floors building was full of hustles even early in the morning. Se-Ri and Joo-Meok entered the company greeting everyone here and there. 

Reaching their offices, they were directly greeted by their assistants... Gwang Hyeok and Min So.

"Good morning, Mr. Joo Meok"

"Good morning, Ms. Se-Ri"

Joo Meok looked at Gwang Hyeok then at Se-Ri.

"Ah, Joo Meok this is Mr. Ri Gwang Hyeok, my new assistant. Mr. Ri this is Mr. Kim Joo Meok"

Both men shook hands greeting each other. Gwang Hyeok bowed a bit greeting his second boss too.

"Welcome to Seri's Choice Gwang Hyeok ssi. Hope you'll feel at ease here. Everyone around is friendly and they will make you feel comfortable. Just be yourself and work hard."

Gwang Hyeok smiled gratefully and bowed "Thank you CEO Joo Meok. I will try my best and work hard"

Both men exchanged smiles then Joo Meok looked at his assistant.

"Let's go Do Min So ssi" The two exchanged shy smiles making Seri roll her eyes.

.

.

.

In Seri's office, Gwang Heok was going through Seri's schedule for the day.

"Ok great. Thank you Gwang Heok ssi. Please can you make sure that all departments send you the weekly reports by today? Review them and I want you to send your analysis by today. We also have the shareholders meeting I am sure Do Min So ssi briefed you about it" 

Gwang Hyeok nodded. 

"Good, you are going to write down the meeting minutes with Min So ssi for Joo Meok and me. Do Min So ssi has all the files and the information regarding the company which includes sales, products, employees, shareholders... everything. Let her send them to you, review them, and I want your written review after lunch. And that's it. I know I gave you simple tasks, but first let's get you used to the company's work environment and get to know how you work, then we will move on to other tasks."