Chapter 23

(Basically the beginning is time passing for their vacation so...)

-Louis Point of View-

The last days at home, were okay. I still missed the crap out of Harry, so I was excited about seeing him again. I sat in my flat, unpacking. It was fun hanging out with the girls. I missed them, but still. Hazza. He was always on my mind. I often found myself in a trance, staring of at his necklace. Or playing with the chain.

"Hello?" I heard the door open. I heard Harry's converse against the wood of the living room. I burst out the room.

"HARRY!" I shouted. I ran up to him, jumping on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi babe." I smiled. He shook his head.

"Hello koala bear how are you?" I giggled as he set me down.

"I missed you. A lot." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I know. I missed you more than I can tell you." I smiled. "So did you like your birthday gift?" He smirked. I turned to him.

"You're such an arse." He smiled.

"Why?! Tell me why!" He tickled my sides, making me squirm and laugh.

"Stop!" I shouted laughing at him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "HARRY!" I shouted. He threw me onto the couch. I looked up into his gleaming eyes. "Harry?" I asked nervously. He stopped. "Your eyes."

"What?" He asked.

"They're blue." I smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"WAY TO SCARE ME!" I grinned and pulled him to my chest.

"I'm just sayin' cupcake." He smiled and pressed a kiss to my lips. I had been aching to do that ever since I stepped out if that bedroom door a few days ago. He pulled away after a moment.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Harry murmered.

"Get used to what?" He pecked my lips again.

"How I always want to kiss you." I smiled.

"I'd say the same. You hungry? I was gonna order dinner." He nodded.

-•-

We cuddled on the couch for a while. Eating pizza, watching some stupid romantic comedy Harry picked out, drinking tea. Just talking. About everything and nothing.

"Do you ever worry about going back to school?" I asked eating a slice of pizza. He shook his head.

"I kinda expect it. And not much has happened since I broke my nose or whatever." I frowned.

"What do you mean not much?" I asked concerned. He rolled his eyes.

"Louis, it's just names. I'm not getting shot."

"I just don't want you killing yourself or something." He coughed on his food, sending crumbs out if his mouth.

"Why would I even attempt to kill myself?" He asked surprised at my question. I gulped.

"Maybe you thought your life was that bad, I don't blame you if you tried." His eyes bulged open.

"Louis have you... Have you tried to..?" I shrugged. He dropped his food and pulled me in a hug.

"Is that why you take pills? Cause you tried." I nodded.

"Yeah. Are you mad?" I asked. Harry chuckled.

"Louis I'm proud, not mad." I looked at him surprised.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? The fact that you tried, and got help is enough. The fact that you can admit it to me is even better." I smiled and let out a relieved sigh.