Chapter 17

(You guys are the nicest f*cking people in the world. I think I cried when I saw all your get better comments. I just! These are the things I love about this fandom. So SHOUT OUTS WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU AWESOME PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU :3)

-Liam's Point of View-

Harry was sick the next day. I don't know how, but he was. Maybe it was from crying in the middle of winter. Or walking over to Louis so many times this week in only a light jacket. When he laid on his bed, he would just cry silently. You couldn't hear a sniffle or a sob or anything. I went to pull some blankets over him last night when I got back from practice, his sheets were stained with tears. As well as his cheeks. I felt so bad for him. I took his phone last night too. I managed to pick out Louis. I called him 4 times. He didn't pick up. I assumed it was hard for Louis. I hoped, and also didn't hope, he was the same way as Harry. I hoped he was because that'd mean he wasn't picking up for a reason. I didn't hope he was, because Harry was honestly a horrible sight right now.

The next day, I knew I only had night and afternoon classes. I decided, I was gonna take matters into my own hands. I looked at Harry's tired and coughing body, and I knew this was my motivation.

I scurried out the college building early. 7:30 early. I was gonna make sure that Harry and Louis would be okay. In a relationship? Yes. No friendzones here. I went into the café, only to be greeted by a familiar, loveable, pair of bright blue eyes.

"Niall!" I called out. His head shot up and he smiled. He jumped up.

"Liam!" He grinned. He went in for daps, that ended with a hug. He pulled me to a chair in front of him, and I ordered a quick drink. "How's Harry doing?" He asked taking a drink of his hot chocolate. I shook my head.

"Terrible. And Lou?" Niall frowned.

"A shut out. He just isn't the same. He doesn't even talk." We sighed.

"How are we gonna make this work Li?" I smiled at the use of my nickname.

"Well one has got to talk to the other." I stated. Niall nodded.

"But which, is the real question." I agreed.

"Guess the Niall and Liam get back plan is underway." He grinned.

"The Niam get back plan." I smiled wide.

"The Niam get back plan. I like it."

-Harry's Point of View-

Liam left. I was sick, I really was. Although I really don't want to do anything right now. I sat up, wrapped up in my covers. I leaned across the table and grabbed my phone.

Nothing.

Not a call.

A text.

Nothing from Louis at all.

I guess he really didn't love me. He really didn't want to know how I was. How much I love him. How much I thought about him. How much I wanted to be back at his house and cuddling with a cup of tea on his couch. I laid my head back on the pillow and pulled my blanket closer to my uneasy body. I closed my eyes for what seemed like 2 minutes when I heard...

*Knock Knock*

I turned my head. Realizing now that I was just crying again.

"Harry?" I watched as Sophie slowly emerged into the dark dorm room. "How ya feeling?" She asked with a small smile. I turned over.

"Why are you here?" I sighed. Her eyes got dim. "Sorry I just..." I apologized.

"It's okay, I know you aren't up for talking to little old me. I just wanted to make sure that you are doing okay." She said. I shifted my eyes up to her' s. "Awe Harry are you?... Harry I'm sorry your sick!" She dropped her stuff down and ran to my side.

"I'm fine." I mumble.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to call Louis?" She asked. I felt tears hit me like a bus. "Harry what happened with you and him? I've seen you upset but not this-"

"Louis broke up with me." I sobbed. She stopped.

"Why?" She asked.

"He doesn't love me."

"Did he say that?" I was silent for a moment.

"Not exactly..."

"Harry, maybe Louis just doesn't-"

"HE PUSHED ME AWAY!" I half yelled, half sobbed. Sophie hugged me.

"Shhh Harry I know he didn't mean it. He loves you. He just doesn't know how to handle it. I'm sure of if." I shook my head.

"No you aren't. You don't know Louis." I sniffled. She rubbed my shoulder.

"Harry, I know you're hurting. But why don't you come to Liam's game with us tomorrow. I'm sure he'd love to see you cheer him on." She said, trying to get my mind off things. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not up for-"

"Please?!" She begged.

"I- I guess." She squealed.

"Yay! I'll be by tomorrow!" I sadly nodded. "Don't worry Harry, it'll all work out." I flashed fake, but believing smile. She walked out the door.

"Niam get back plans a-go!" I heard her whisper. Niam? Who's Niam?