Chapter 14

-Harry's Point of View-

I woke up with a moan. I went to stretch out my limbs, but then realized my boyfriend, was underneath me. I smiled and kissed his sleeping body. He looked so peaceful. I stroked his dyed purple and black fringe. I observed him. Carefully, not creepily. I looked at his plugs. How they had our flag design on them. His lip piercing and snakebites. I'd be lying if I said kissing him with those piercings didn't make things more interesting. I looked at his body. Closely. Then I noticed something I didn't notice before. Little dots. Little circular burns. Cigarette burns. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. How could someone burn him. Treat him like an ashtray. Who would? A maniac. A terrible person. I placed a feather light touch onto his scars. He moaned in his sleep. I smiled. I pressed a kiss to his neck. He giggled. I blew a raspberry in his neck he full on laughed. His eyes remain shut however.

"Harry! Shut up. I'm tired." He whined. I grinned.

"Louis. It's 8 in the morning. I outdid my stay." I whispered pushing his fringe away.

"Stay. You're a good pillow." He sleepily mumbled.

"Louis I have classes at 10." I told him. He groaned.

"Why is it Monday. Monday's are stupid." I rolled my eye.

"Louis. Please?" He sighed and got up opening his eyes. He stretched out his arms. He walked off into the kitchen and filled up a cup of water, before pulling pill bottles out of the cabinet. I leaned against the beam on the wall and watched him.

"What are those for? Sleep wrong?" I asked approaching him. He shook his head and popped in the pills with a swig of water.

"Anxiety stuff. Depression meds. Lung crap" He listed. My eyes widened.

"You take all that?" He nodded drinking the rest of the water.

"Everyday. Or else I might try to 'hurt myself' or 'hurt others'. Or have breathing attacks. Or have 'mental breakdowns' Whatever that means." He chuckled.

"How is that funny?" I asked seriously. His face changed to sympathy.

"No. No. No! Haz it's not a big deal. I'm better see. Happy Louis. Happy Hazza. Happy couple." He assured.

"But you have to take all that-"

"I know. First it looks scary, but I'm fine. I promise." He smiled. I smiled back weakly.

"Okay." He kissed my cheek.

"Go to school. Want me to walk you?" He asked.

"I'll grab a cab it's fine." He nodded. He cupped my cheek.

"Hey, I'm fine alright. Don't worry about it. Okay? I'm used to it." I nodded weakly. "Haz. Don't zone on me." I smiled

"Yes Mum." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"Go to school!" He said pushing me towards the door. He handed me my stuff. I pecked his cheek goodbye and left.

-----

"What the Hell Harry! I was worried sick! You didn't call or text!" Liam shouted at me. I frowned with guilt on my bed as I got ready for classes.

"I'm sorry Liam! Okay I'm sorry!" I apologized. He shook his head and sighed. He sat down on my bed.

"So you slept with him?" He asked.

"Yeah in the innocent at though." Liam punched my arm. "Well sorry if I'm still a virgin!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"You are not. Liar." He chuckled.

"I am with guys. So shut up." I blushed.

"Yeah but most guys are guy virgins."