Chapter 15: WARMING UP

Lumina POV

The competition of Being my Beta male has ended, and Adam really proven that's he is indeed a Beta. He easily take everyone down and now the ceremony has completed.

He is officially my Beta male. I've decided to let him handle all the things here but of course, he need to report everything to me.

"Time to go Alpha!"Marry said while looking excited.

And oww... It's already time for us to go in their pack. My Gamma will stay here to supervise the warriors training and also, My Delta of course will come with us.

Pagkarating namin sa labas. I saw all of my pack members.

"Mamimiss ka namin Alpha," naluluhang saad ni Lysithia. Zake's mate.

"C'mmon guys, once the renovation finished, everyone who wanted to go with us is welcome. Just wait a little longer." I said trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

I feel so loved right now. I didn't thought that my pack would miss me. I thought they just feared me that's why they respect me. But seeing this now— I can't see any fear instead it's longing.

"Till we meet again, Alpha," one of the elder said. I just smiled for the first time in front of them.

My pack never saw me smile.

They all look so stunned but later on, all the females started to cry making me gasp. What the hell did I do?

"Alpha mamimiss ka namin," the young pup said.

"We love you Alpha!" The teenage girls shouted while the boys started to howl. It's a type of howl where I feel so loved. My wolf is rejoicing when she heard the howling of my pack members.

I really wanted to hug them right now, but....

"It's okay Mes lumières. Hug them." My mate mindlink me. He must have read my mind. My eyes look around and there— I saw him leaning on his car while looking awe.

I hesitated but Marry shouted,

"What are you waiting for?!" She shout before pushing me forward thankfully the females catch me. One of them help me to stand comfortably before grabbing my arms and hug me. The other females also hug me while the males continue howling.

Usually my wolf hated this kind of contact but this time she embrace it. It's the thing I wanted to feel ever since I established this pack. I don't want them to feared me but my wolf loves the opposite.

My tears suddenly fall but not with sadness. It's tears of joy and I smile again. My heart feels so light and warm.

I put my forehead on Lysithia forehead, I then open my eyes as my wolf takes over me.

(This kind of contact usually happen between she-wolves. It's kind of communication between each others wolfs. It will also gives strength to the wolf)

She look directly in my eyes before smiling. The other also follows. Since, I have a tons of members, I can't make this kind of contact to everyone so, I open my link to them so they can feel my wolfs embrace and transmit a little amount of my powers.

I also open my link to the males and I can't help but to be proud of myself.

I never think that this day will come. Where my pack members would hug me and howl in rejoice.

I noticed that the moon is already up so I bid my goodbyes to them.

"This is just a temporary farewell. I only have two requests. One, protect our pack at all cost. Second, please be safe." I said while smiling and wiping my tears.