Chapter 17: THE THIRTEENTH

Pierre POV

"So now, lady. Mind to tell us your rank?" My dad asked.

"I'm just a—" she stop halfway. 

I can sense she's struggling inside, when suddenly I noticed that the spell has been broken revealing her Alpha aura. My mom and dad unconsciously bow down to submit same as my Beta, Gamma and Delta. Her Beta female also bow down.

Her pupils turned white as her eyes turned bright gold. It shows power and rages.

"Afomia," I gently called her. But she didn't respond as if she was battling inside.

"Son, what is she?"  My dad mindlink me.

"You already know the answer dad,"I replied.

With a dangerous growl she look up.

When her white pupil eyes landed on me it immediately became soft. "Mate," she called me.

"Afomia, where's Lumina?" I asked kinda worried.

"I push her back." She simply said before standing up and sitting to my lap.

"I am Afomia. The Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. Pleasure to meet you," She said while looking at my confused parents.

I'm not  kinda used by the sudden sweetness of hers, but my wolf is loving it, and now he's been wanting to take over me.

"Phoenix, it's not yet the right time. She force Lumina to step back, means Lumina doesn't like this."

"But our mate..."

"I'll give you time with her later. I promise."

With that he immediately step back before blocking me.

"Alpha? We thought that..." My Dad didn't finished his words when Afomia hissed.

I hug her immediately to calm down.

"He is my dad Afomia. Please understand him." I mindlink her. She just look at me and force herself to smile.

"People just assumed that I'm a male because I'm an Alpha. Lumina means Light so we used it as our alternate name to avoid unwanted attention." She explain.

"If you wanted to challenge my authority, I suggest you not to. The last time when someone challenged my authority I sent them to hell. You guys are precious to my mate, sending you guys to hell will make my mate suffer as well as Lumina." She coldly utter as if it was warning to them.

"Afomia..." I gently called her.

"Don't worry mate. I just warned them," she said softly.

"Your father wanted to have a strong luna but ended up having a strong Alpha." She said while tracing every features of my face. I gulp. Afomia is indeed a tease. She is the complete opposite of my Lumina.

" I still wanted to know your opinion Linnaeus," she said pertaining to dad. "Although your opinion doesn't matter, but at least I would know if you are a threat to our matebond so I can—  so-sorry,"  she utter but the last word was faint. Lumina was there and she don't like how her wolf act.

Afomia immediately stood up before grabbing a handful of her hair.

"Afomia calm down!" I said trying to calm her down.

———————

"Afomia and Lumina conversation"

"Although your opinion doesn't matter, but at least I would know if you are a threat to our matebond so I can—" Afomia was cut off when Lumina resurface,  "so-sorry," she said faintly.