Chapter 13: MINDLINK

Marry POV

My mate told me that he, and his Alpha are going back to their pack because they wanted to settle something there.

Now Alpha and her mate is walking towards us. There is no sign of her crying instead she look so freaking happy.

My mate is indeed right. She's really good at hiding. If I didn't sense her pain in our pack bond maybe I'm still clueless as heck.

I smiled when she got close to us, "What's with that smile Alpha?" I teased.

How dare you to smile when you just cried so freaking hard earlier.

"What? Can't I smile?" She said while raising her eyebrows.

"Stop teasing your Alpha, Marry. She's just that happy knowing that I will come with her." He said while smirking.

"Excuse me? Me? Happy that you will come with us? C'mmon time to wake up Pierre," She teased him.

Her smile is genuine whenever she look at her mate. This kind of smile I never seen ever since not until now.

"Stop staring at me, dimwit. It's kinda creepy, pshh!" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Darling, you've been smiling like creep." My mate mindlink me.
Yes, we already reach to the level where we can mindlink each other.

There are few level in matebond.

First, of course sensing your mate fragrance. Next, you are able to feel their emotions. Then, you can already mindlink her/him. Even though, you both haven't mated yet nor mark each other.

When you mark each other, your heart become one. You  can already feel each other emotions completely and also their physical pain. And your wolf become stronger that it was. Then, when you mated your soul become one. You and your wolf will reach to it's maximum level of  power. You will be so dependable to each other.

"Greetings Alpha Lumina, Alpha Pierre. Greetings Beta Marry, Beta Darwin." The pilot said while bowing. His copilot also bowed at us.

The both Alpha entered the chopper and when I was about to enter...

"Alpha, are we going with them? Didn't you receive the email the elders send?" My mate said. Confused.

"I did receive but— fvck them off. It's either they wait for me, or they will face my wrath." He said coldy making me gasp.

Why did I end up having two cold blooded Alpha?

Lumina POV

We arrive at my company and now, I'm in the meeting with the boards.

"Ms.Lumina, as you can see, our sales is going down rapidly. We need to lunch a new product. Our previous products has a negative reviews and some of the investors wanted to pull their investment." Kinakabahang ani ni Ms. Terry.

I looked at her sternly.

"What do you except me to do? Do you want me to fire you because of your fvcking incompetent?" I roared.

I immediately saw how they tremble in fear.

"Listen. I still have a lot of things to do, and here you are discussing me those bullshits instead of finding a fvking solution of those problems. What the use of the other departments if they can't come up with a useful solutions?" I said angrily.

"And what?! Negative feedback? Didn't I told everyone to recheck the program because there are fvcking tons of bugs on that software? And didn't I fvcking told you, to use your people wisely! I fvking discussed it with those programmers to upgrade that program because it's already outdated?! Don't tell me they didn't do as what I said?!" I said coldly. My breath became heavy as I was trying not lash out.