Chapter 9: ERASED

LUMINA POV

Nagising ako dahil sa walang hiyang yumogyug saakin.

"Lumina! Lumina!" Sigaw na may kasamang yugyug na ani ni Uncle witch.

"Ahh! Pwede ba?! Itigil mo na kakayugyug sa'kin?!" Inis kong ani saka bumangon na.

"Why the heck I'm here?" Ani ko saka ko s'ya sinamaan ng tingin. Nandito kasi ako sa kwarto ko. The last time I remember, was...
Wait... Ah! Get it! I was in the east, trying to conquer the Blue moon pack.

"By the way," I said then stood up. "Did we successfully conquer the Blue Moon pack?" I said saka lumabas na.

I'm freaking hungry!

"Wait! Lumina... May I know why do you want to conquer the Blue Moon pack?" He said while hesitating, like he wanted to confirm something.

"Well, the fact that they are the second largest pack in the east, nothing else more. Besides our pack is getting bigger and bigger. The land here in the south is already bought by the other packs. So, maybe it's time for us to expand our territory. Also, aren't you the greatest marites of all time? That pack was in chaos because their Alpha has a mistress...so, it means the relationship between that pack and the others isn't that good. No one would care if someone would attack that pack. It's the biggest kind of disrespect to the Goddess you know. " Nakangiwing saad ko.

Uncle witch or Xavier POV

Pagkarinig ko sa paliwanag n'ya ay para akong binagsakan ng langit at lupa. The heck! She just erased her memories and replaced it with something else.

No one knows that Alpha Damian has a mistress besides the members of that pack. And also, the land here in the south was all hers. She bought it herself while letting other packs to use it in exchange of peace treaty.

"Amm... Lumina, do you remember Beth and Jack? From the blue moon pack?" I said.

"Beth who? And Jack? Are those your friends?" She said innocently before walking out the door.

She indeed forgot them.

LUMINA POV

Pagkarating ko sa baba, I saw 3 fine man sitting together with my Beta, Gamma and Delta.

"Marry," I said as I walk closer to them.. This smell...

"Mate!" My wolf uttered.

A unique kind of smell invaded into my nostrils. A  sweet lavender scent together with the scent of sea breeze.

Something is pulling me to run off and hug that man and plant some kisses on his red colored lips. His dark green eyes is hypnotizing me,—not wanting me to look around as my eyes was glued to his. My heart was pounding rapidly as I stared at his perfectly sculptured face and body. He has this perfect Jawlines and proud pointed nose and thick eyebrows. He also has this curly black hair enough to cover his eyebrows.
Not to mention his muscular body, maybe enough for me to fit while he is hugging me?

"Hug huh?" My wolf teased.

I was snapped into the realty thanks to her

"Shut the hell up!" I said as I block here.

"Amm... Alpha. Are you still with us?" Marry said while smirking.

"Yes, are you saying something?" I said before cutting my contacts with his eyes.

"As what I said earlier, maybe you wanted to take a sit? It's been a while since you're standing." She said.

I then look around and they all nod. "The fvck?!