Chapter 7: THE AWAKENING

LUMINA POV

"Spare the innocents,"I added before grabbing one of his warrior hand and crash it.

Damian and his gang just stood there while observing us.

When I feel someone was about to lunged at me I immediately jump off before I enveloped my legs on his neck and pull his weight on my legs then flip him causing his neck to crash. I landed on my hands then I immediately grab someones legs making him fall before standing and stepping it's stomach making my heels dug dipper on his. He howl in pain but I just grab his neck and twisted it. I just keep on grabbing and twisting someones neck nor break someones bones while I'm pushing forward toward Damian.

I jolted towards Damian but his Gamma stop me causing my punch landed on his shoulder.  His wolf immediately surge making his claws cut the flesh of my arms but I'm fast enough to block his next move then kicked his legs making him fall.

Afomia wanted to take in control making them shiver in fear. My Golden eyes and white pupils made him beyond shock making him froze for a moment. Me and Afomia is now one, and our only goal was to kill the Alpha.

"Let's kill that beast. Make him pay for what he did with our parents." She said finally acknowledging my parents to be hers also. But it's not a moment to glee so I immediately gathered all my thoughts before pulling Ethans hand and grab his neck.

"Indeed. Like father like son. Both weak." I said mockingly before twisting his neck making him fall.

My next target was the Beta who's now in rage upon seeing his friend died on my hands.

"Don't worry, you're next." I said then smirk.

He immediately lunged at me while his claws is clearly visible.
His wolf is obviously afraid of me or let just say Afomia but he still stood there trying to protect his alpha and take revenge for his friend.

My claws is slowly growing while I keep on dodging his attacks. When finally my claws is long enough to grab his heart, I immediately catch his hand then kick his stomach making him fly meters away. But my wolf wanted more so she jolted towards him then kick him again, before he landed on the surface. He already bleed so badly while his bones is surely crashed but it's not yet enough. My wolf ask for more, so she immediately lunged him again, but this time she made use of her claws cutting some of his flesh on his arms, legs and on his back.

"Shift," that's all she said then she step backward. Letting Gamma Ethan to heal some of his major injuries enough to make him shift.

"You are just an.. Ahemm!" He cough blood then he tried standing but his body is shaking. "Omega... How could you.. Ahem!" He cough again.

I step forward then whisper to him. "Can't you see? I'm not an Omega. Because I am their Alpha." I proudly said before pushing him backward.

Gulat s'yang nakatingin sa akin pero ngumisi lang ako.

A minute after that, he already shift making him fall into four. His wolf is brown with black fur and 5 ft and one.

He growled at me before lunging but I just swiftly dodge it and grab his neck before crashing it. He keeps on coughing blood but my wolf just smirk.

"What an ugly wolf," she said making his wolf hissed but later on, my wolf dug  his heart out making him growl in pain. Before I twisted his neck. "Rest in peace fvcker." I said before turning my heels away from him.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Was all I heard. Making everyone stop. As I look around a lot of lifeless body was already in the ground but none of them are from mine. I sigh in relief.