Chapter 10:MAKE IT WORK

Pierre POV

"Alpha, about that. I still don't have any idea, yet." Marry said while her voice saddened.

Lumina look at me while trying to figure out something. She wanted me to talk.

"Why don't you guys try to spend time to each other, and know if it's worth to work. Besides, you guy's already own the Blue moon pack so, maybe you guys can go back to the east with us. Besides the Blue Moon pack is just near at our pack border." I said.

"That so good of you, Alpha. I never heard something that you meddle with someone's relationship before. Tell me, you suggested not for them, right? It's for you." Gamma Earos said between our mindlink.

"Shut up!" I replied.

"Wait! I have a suggestion! Why don't we merge our packs?" Earos said.

"No way!" Sabay na saad ni Marry and Lumina.

"The Blood and Silver Moon pack are going to merge? There's no way in hell that a single Alpha could manage that. Don't you really know how big our pack is?" Marry said in mocking tone. Darwin immediately hold her hand to calm her down..

I also saw how Lumina rolled her eyes. As if it was the dumbest suggestions she ever heard.

"Well, to inform you, our pack consist of 3 thousand members" That made me shock. How in the hell did she managed that? Well, my pack has 2,500 members and I even struggle managing that so, if we indeed merge. That will be the death of me. Although I have a Luna to help which is soon to be her, a Luna's duty is much lighter than an Alpha.

"And in terms of business, we have tons of it. 5 in the south, 3 in the west, 5 in the east, and also our newly made chain company in the north. And to tell you, they aren't just a small business. Have you ever heard the company named LX company? That's ours by the way." She proudly said. Making me feel amazed.

As far as I know, that company was built few years ago and now, it became one of the top company in the whole world. They are producing a software and other cyber things, but mostly the most famous creation of them, was the cyber security system. It was the most famous kind of barrier that made the wolf community crazy. Well, they have been fighting to buy it because the company will only sell it once a year.

The revelation itself make us all speechless.

It will be a really tough journey to the both of us.

"Nevertheless, you guys can go out first. I will discuss something to your Alpha." Lumina said. Gesturing them to go out. So, they did.

I then stood up then walk closer to her. As step closer my heart beats as fast as it could but I tried my best to act normal.

"You may sit here." She said nervously. So our mate bond can really affect her, huh.

Lumina POV

How in the hell could we make it work?

There's no way in hell, I would give up my title that I've worked hard. There's no way.

Pagkaupo n'ya, he just keeps on staring at me. Damn! How can this heart calm down?!

"Ahem!" I fake my cough.

My wolf keeps on pushing me to talk about our mate bond.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" He said, still staring at me.

"First, stop staring at me. Second let's.... Talk about our matebond." I finally said. I can feel my wolf is rejoicing.

I saw how a smile form into his lips. Damn! That was cute!