Chapter 8: PIERRE

Alpha Pierre Louis Linnaeus the Alpha of all Alpha's. Known for being a ruthless and dangerous Alpha in the whole world. He was feared by many. He was also the youngest Alpha known so far  as he first shifted at the age of 13.  Now that he is already 29 and mateless, he wanted to find a substitute for his mate. 

But suddenly when the ritual is about to start their pack received a message telling that  the Blue Moon pack was attacked.

Of course, they think that it was just a prank, because who would dare to attack the second largest and feared pack in the east. No one.  So they just let it pass by, not until the Luna herself ask for help. That's when they decided to lend some help to their allied pack.

The east  is the most stable country pack. Because they are under, the guidance of the BLOOD MOON PACK— all the packs here are allies with them so, no one would dared to attack them knowing that they have the Blood moon pack at their back. Where excellent warriors lies.

So the Alpha was surprised. He wanted to go there himself. And wanted to see who is brave enough to make chaos on his land. Will actually, most of the land of the east was his, but, he just lent some of his land to the other pack to use including the land on the Blue Moon pack.

Pierre POV

"Alpha! The Luna of the Blue Moon pack wanted to talk to you," My Delta said. His name is Ashton.

"Ehh... Can't you see our, Alpha is excited to see  our soon to be luna?" My Beta said. Named Darwin.

"Shut it, guy's!" My Gamma said named Earos. Earos Don't like the idea of force mating because it's kind of rejecting of the moon goddess gift. What can we do.. I waited for almost 16 years for her, but she never appeared.

"Speak."

"Alpha! Help us! Someone is attacking us. They already take down half of our warriors. Please help us!" The luna desperately utter.

"Let's take a look," I said then  ended the call before exited the office.

Other warriors already gathered at the border gate.

When we arrive at the Blue moon Pack, I can smell a plenty amount of blood from their border.

Just how bloody the attack was?

I can notice how restless my wolf is.

"Are you okay?" I mindlink my wolf. He is Phoenix by the way.

"I don't know," That's all he said before blocking me.

Pagkarating namin sa gate nila, kaagad ko napansin ang nakatulalang gwardya.

"Everyone! Be alert!" Earos said.

We run immediately to their pack house, but we was surprised seeing all the Blue Moon pack members including the Luna was crying and kneeling while their hands is on their neck, Infront of the women. While others keeps on shouting and panicking.

"Mate!" My wolf said. Making my heart beat loudly and wildly.

I was about to step forward, but I was caught off guard hearing someone calling her Alpha.

"Alpha! This isn't you! Remember, you told us to spared the innocents? Please let them go!" A girl said crying.

"My parents was also innocent, Marry." She said calmly but later on followed by the most dangerous and sad voice. "They  fvcking kill them! Just look at their head, Marry! Take a fvcking look and tell me, if letting them go justifies the painful death of my parents!" She said angrily but we can hear how her voice crack.