2

" Heeseung, can you watch your words after this?" His mother slammed the door harshly, causing Heeseung to flinch.

" Mom, what did I do?" Heeseung got up from his bed.

" I want you to go to her house, apologise to her."

Heeseung chuckled. " Mom, why should I do that? I'm saying the truth.

Oh-why do you back up her more than me right now? "

" I'm not backing her up. I consider her my daughter. I want to take a look at her too. So we must together take a look at her. "

Heeseung bulged his eyes in confusion. " Mom? Take a look on her? Tsk, why? Nonsense. She adult already."

What if I died and you had to leave this house alone? What do you feel? Can you be able to take care of yourself too? Plus, you're such a spoiled child. " His mother crossed her hands.

"Of course I can't be able to take care of myself. You're my mom right? Everyone can't be able take care of theirself when their parents were died. What's question was this,mom?"

" Same as that girl. She lost her parents 6 months ago. Plus, she was a single child. So what do you think?"

Heeseung remain silent.

" B-but mom, if I be her, I'll try to manage myself on my own. I'll try to be independent person. So, she should be like that too. How long she must depends on other people."

" How can you manage yourself when you can't see anything?"

Heeseung tilted his head to his mother in confusion. " Can't see anything? Mom, straight to the point please.."

Her mother sighed. " Go to her house and apologize to her or I'll kick you from this house."

_______________________________________

He saw Youra who is sitting at her balcony while sipping a cup of tea in her hand.

Heeseung hesitant to walk towards her and remain watching her from a far.

"Can't see anything? Tsk, it's impossible. She looks normal like other people." He sighed and walks towards Youra.

Youra remain silent and continue enjoy sipping her tea.

" Pervert girl. I'm here." Heeseung take a sit next to her.

" Oh- you. Hey, don't worry. I already cleaned  the floor."

" I'm so sorry about today, I didn't have an intention to touch you, I'm just-"

Heeseung sighed and cleared his throat. " I never thought that you're blind. So I came here to apologize to you. That's it. So now it's clear between us? Don't talk to my mother that I didn't apologize to you." He rolled his eyes.

Heeseung word's make Youra dropped her tea cup in sudden causes her shirt was get poured by hot tea.

" Gosh, it's hot." Heeseung who about to walk away, tilt his head to her and running towards her in rushed.

"Get up. The tea cup is broke into pieces. Watch out." Heeseung said coldly.

" Oh-What? Oh I'm sorry. Okay, I can do it by myself. Boy, I think you should take a step back or you will stepped on this pieces of glasses."

Heeseung shook his head and dragged Youra away from that place. " You sit here. Don't talk too much. If you get hurt, my mother will kick my head you know? So, please." He picked up the pieces of glasses one by one and cleaned up the balcony.

"Thank you." Youra take out her hand as a sign to handshake with him.

Heeseung chuckled. " Pervert girl, I'm here. I'm at your 60° degree."

Youra scratch her non-itchy head in chuckled.

" Yah pervert girl, are you stay alone?" Heeseung take a seat and leaned himself against it.

" Boy, can you take my blind stick in my house? I put it behind the door just now."

Heeseung tilt his head to her. " Tsk, excuse me? Take it by yourself. I'm tired for cleaned up the broke glasses just now."

Youra sighed and fake a laugh. " Oh- I'm sorry. Wait for awhile, I want to take it for awhile."

She arranged her step slowly while holding the wall and walking towards the door.

" Turn to 15° degree of you. I put it there."

Youra took her blind stick in smiles. " Hey boy, you said that you didn't want to take it for me?"

Heeseung sighed. " You're too slow like snail, that's why I eased your works. Tsk, what do you expect? Help you by holding you everywhere you want to go? Oh please, none of my business." Heeseung interuppted.

Youra smile. " No, by the way thank you again. It's already means a lot to me."

" Hey, where you want to go?" Heeseung tilt her head to her who walking in towards the door.

" Do you want to drink something? I can do it for you."

Heeseung chuckled. " I want fresh orange, no sugar. Fresh from real fruit. Not from a cordial or what." He slang his legs and crossing his arm in smirk.

" F-fresh orange? O-okay, wait for awhile. I'll do it for you." She slowly arrange her stepped towards the kitchen in sighing.

" Tsk, I only have tea and coffee in this house. How can I-"  She sighed while open the cabinet drawer that she usually put her instant tea and coffee in it.

" If you can't do what I want, why you rather to do it? Stupid." Heeseung approach her from behind causes her startled a little bit.

" Boy, can I do coffee for you?"

Heeseung remain silent.

" Boy? Are you there?" Youra walked with her blind stick and about to search him.

"Hey pervert girl, where's your juice blender?" Youra stopped her step and  walked towards the kitchen back.

" Juice blender?  Oh-  I think my mother had put it at the cabinet next to the refrigerator."

Youra remain silent while figuring out what Heeseung had do.

" Here, the fresh orange." Youra slowly take it from Heeseung's hand without want to make a touch to his skin again.

" Oh- delicious." Youra smiles.

Heeseung clean up the kitchen after he did his works and put the balance fresh orange that he did in the refrigerator.

" Yah pervert girl, are you stay alone in this house?"

Youra nodded in response. " Yes, alone. Thanks to your mom for always take a look on me. She gave me felt that my mom was still here. How lucky  to have such an angel mother like her in your life,boy."

Heeseung smirked. " Please dont take my mom for granted. I didn't believe everyone. Including you." He mumbled.

Youra fake her chuckled. " No, don't worry. I just want to borrow your mom for a while. Can I?"

Heeseung remain silent.

" Boy, are you still there?"

Heeseung cleared his throat. " Hey, be careful when you staying alone in this house."

Youra put her confuse face. " Why? Tsk, I already used to it."

Heeseung open the door and about to go back to his house. " Ghost will haunt you every night."

Youra chuckled. " Nonsense. Even me can't be able to see the ghost.

Heeseung cleared his throat. " Yah pervert girl, what is your name?"

" Park Youra. You?"

The surrounding remain silent.

" Boy, are you still there?"

She sighed heavily as the surrounding remain silence so she thought Heeseung already go back to his home.

" So, he's the Heeseung that his mom always mention it in every our conversation."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍🤍