"Stick your legs straight out and pull yourself up!" A guy says before jumping up and showing me an example.

No being able to say no I pull my shirt off showing off my figure and tattoos. I subconsciously look over to Doja and see a shy smile on her face. I walk over and hold out my shirt for her, "See something you like?"

She reaches forward but past my shirt and runs her hand down my abs, "Matter of fact I do."

"Actually let's make this interesting," the man says walking over to us, "She will sit on your legs while you do them."

I gulp because my arms are already tired but Doja will be sitting on my lap so I don't want to fall embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

"Okay let's go!" Doja says excitedly putting my shirts on an empty rack and I follow her back to the bars.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The position of the pull up)

I jump up once again and hold my legs out waiting for Doja. Since she can't jump on being in higher up a guy lifts her up and she settles on my lap, wrapping her arms around my back and crossing her legs around my waist, "I'm ready."

After having the green light from D I start to do the pull ups. Yes they are fucking hard as shit but when I look at her face seeing she looking up at me with dreamy eyes and a dopey smile it give me a sudden burst of energy.

I do around four and when my arms start to shake Doja digs her fingers into my back and ghosts her lips over mine, "I know you can do two more baby," she encourages giving me a sweet lingering kiss. Then I do two more totaling 6 pull up and we both drop down, "Goodjob!"

I thank D and wipe my sweaty hands off on my shorts the best I can. She holds my shirt and I grab a free water, "Wow you are impressive."

I look behind me seeing one of the guys that has been watching the whole thing, "Thanks."

He nods and reaches into his pocket handing me a card, "If you're ever interested in CrossFit let me know."

I look at the card and see his name, "Oh okay thanks Chris."

He waves us goodbye before heading back over to the dumb bells and we leave the fenced in area, "So when we're you going to tell me?"

I look at Doja with wide eyes starting to freak out over what she's talking about. I haven't done anything wrong but not knowing always gives me anxiety, "About?"

She runs her hands up my forearm and to my bicep giving it a squeeze, "That you're a fucking gym rat."

"I don't know just don't like to brag about myself."

"Well you should Y/N! Your body looks amazing and you even have an interest in that line of work! That's great, you should brag about yourself more often!" Doja encourages shifting behind me and jumps on my back.

I hold her legs so she doesn't fall and her arms wrap more around my chest than neck, "I just don't want to come across arrogant."

The blonde rests her cheek on my shoulder looking at my side profile, "It's not arrogant when you're as sweet as you are. So never be afraid to show off around me, because you always boost me up so I need to start doing the same."

"I think I'll like that a lot." I smile and Doja just runs the tip of her finger under my chin caressing my jaw, "You can start coming to workouts with me if you have time. Now granted it's comepletely different since mine are more...gentle, but you can always come!"

"That sounds really good, let me know the next time you go and I'll be there." As I speak Doja scratches my chest gently and I groan "I love your acrylics."

"Good I'll keep getting them done just for you." She whispers kissing my cheek a couple of times causing my heart to skip a couple of beats.

"Y/N?" Recognizing the voice I freeze making Doja latch onto me tightly. I close my eyes inhaling and turn around to be met with the one and only, "Ariana."

Sensing my uneasiness Doja slides off my back and stands beside me with our arms touching as she still tries to keep some sort of contact with me.

"What are you doing here?" Ariana asks not even paying Doja attention. Courtney is with her too and she looks fucking pissed.

"Um the same as everyone else is?" I answer kind of in a smart ass tone since this is a public place.

My ex just clicks her tongue and turns her attention to Doja, "It's nice to finally meet you in person." I can hear irritation laced in her voice.

"You too...I've heard soooo much about you." D says and I try to stifle a laugh seeing Ariana now become the tensed one.

"How's spending time with my girlfriend?"

I step forward to Ariana about to speak up but Doja beats me to it, "Oh girlfriend? Huh...last time I checked Y/N was single."

"I can promise you she's not." Ariana smiles but all the same time gives Doja a death stare.

Doja then turns to me putting her finger on her lips acting like she's puzzled, "Y/N....if she was your girlfriend would you be in my bed this past month?" My mouth instantly drops and she's not done because she turns to Ariana, "I mean ya know Y/N's not a cheater like some people in this world."

Ariana clenches her fists, "You must love sloppy seconds then."

Doja laughs throwing her head back before resting her palm on my stomach slowly caressing it, "Oh no baby...I love gourmet."

I can't help but be impressed by Doja's quick whirred come backs to my ex. It low key entertaining to me but things are starting to heat up as Ariana speaks once again, "It won't last long honey but since I feel bad for you enjoy the time with her while you have it."

Doja comepletely wraps me up in her arms, "I love how you're still dreaming, you're a dreamer. But for real if karma doesn't get you, I'd love to."

With that the blonde pulls me away from my ex and her friend into a different direction. Once we are a good distance away I see a photo booth and pull Doja in so we have a little privacy, "That...."

"Please don't be mad at me Y/N. I just hated the way she thought she still owned you and how she talked to you. I was going to keep my mouth shut but I couldn't anymore after her insults. I'm sorry and it was out of place. I shouldn't have-"

I grab her cheeks pulling her into a hard surprising kiss. She tenses for a second until relaxing and holds onto my sides. I don't deepen it and she doesn't either.

"That was awesome." I smile against her lips and she giggles.

"She was so pissed."

I lean in a give her one last meaningful kiss, "Thank you for saying the things I wished I could and having my back."

"You won't ever have to face anything alone again." Doja assured me wrapping her arms around my neck and kisses me with passion.

Damn the shit this girl makes me feel.

Hope you enjoyed!'

Love you guys and hope you're safe!!

Suggestions? Let me know!!!

Dangerous Womanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें