Chapter 25- Crazy

"They called you a prissy little princess. How was I not supposed to defend you?!"

"I am one now, so you didn't need to defend me."

"But you're not," Sparrow said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't care if they call me that. Now, I gotta change for practice," I said, removing his arms.

"Why don't I join you?" Sparrow smirked, leaning against the closet's door frame.

I deadpanned and shut the door in his face.

I walked out of the closet and grabbed my guitar from my stand. I walked out with Sparrow to the Charmitorium. Being the first ones there felt nice. Sparrow, as a joke, put his hat on my head as Tucker and the boy walked in. I laughed, putting his hat back on his head.

"Hey, lovebirds," Tucker called out.

We turned toward him. "Can you help set up the sound system?"

I nodded, using my magic to connect the chords to the speakers and microphones. Tucker stared at me in awe, admiring my work.

"I have a great idea for the opening. The three of us walk out and play a few notes, then, all of a sudden, Maria plays a few notes and we stop. We play the notes she played and she floats down from the ceiling with glowing eyes. We then play again normally. How does that sound?" Tucker explained dramatically.

I concentrated and lifted my feet off of the ground. I floated to the top of the stage and my eyes glowed pink. Sparrow looked up at me to make sure I was safe. They started playing and I waited for them to hit the note I wanted them to hit.

After practice, Sparrow and I snuck to my dormitory. Sparrow waited outside while I put away my guitar and changed into my nightgown.

I wore black sneakers as we snuck off into the forest. We sat on the couch in Sparrow's dorm and snuggled close together. Sparrow turned on the TV and started the movie while I kissed his cheek repeatedly. Sparrow turned his head as I leaned in for another and caught his lips in mine.

"I love you," Sparrow whispered, pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you too," I replied.

I kissed him quickly before laying my head on his shoulder. We continued to watch the movie, no doubt stealing a few kisses in between. I was the first one to fall asleep halfway through the movie. Sparrow fell asleep as the movie came to the end.

~~~

Both of them laid there in peace, happily cuddling with each other.

"Honestly, dude, at least turn off the T..." Alistair trailed off as he saw the sleeping couple.

He walked up to them curiously and brushed the hair out of her face. Maria shifted in her sleep slightly and Alistair jumped back, scared she might see him. She settled without making a sound, snuggling closer to Sparrow. She grabbed Sparrow's hand and held it in her sleep. Alistair smiled and walked into his room.

Alistair changed into pajamas and climbed into bed, but didn't close his eyes. He began to wonder how she and Sparrow had gotten so close, and in such a short amount of time. As he drifted off to sleep, he imagined him and Bunny being so close, but yet they were so far away from each other to realize their true feelings for each other.