Chapter 2- Electronics and Guitars

"Humphrey, can you set up a MirrorPad and MirrorPhone for (Y/n)?" Raven asked.

Humphrey nodded shyly. He glanced at me, and his glasses slid down his nose. He stared for a few moments before shaking his head and pushing his glasses back up his nose. He went to a cabinet and picked out a MirrorPad that fit my style and story.

 He went to a cabinet and picked out a MirrorPad that fit my style and story

"Cute, yet edgy. I like it," I noted.

Raven nodded. "Everyone thinks their MirrorPad should represent their story. Mine represents my personality," Raven explained. She showed me her decorated purple MirrorPad.

Next, Humphrey pulled out my MirrorPhone. I was so surpised about how simple, yet perfect it was. Maybe that was the magic of this school.

 Maybe that was the magic of this school

"I love these styles." Raven admired the MirrorPhone.

Humphrey turned on both of the electronics and logged into them. He added security measures to them and handed them to me. I admired how he did so much in so little time. "Okay, you should be all set, (Y/n)," Humphrey said with a blush.

I nodded and both of us walked out of the tech room.

Raven looked at her tablet again. "Okay, now we need to get your schedule set up," Raven explained.

I headed back to your dormitory and sat on my bed. "So, what are your hobbies?" Raven asked.

"Um, I like singing and mostly playing guitar," I admitted.

"Well, I think you'll definitely like Muse-ic class," Raven said, tapping a few buttons on her MirrorPad to alter your schedule.

Raven gave it a couple more taps and smiled when she was done. "Okay, so you start out with Mythology first thing in the morning, which is a good thing since you and Cupid could walk to class together. Right after that is Creative Storytelling and Fashion Design. Right in between, we usually break for lunch. Then, you have Mythmatics and Muse-ic Class. Finally, you end the day with Drama," Raven explained.

Your eyes widened. "They seriously have those classes? How did you know I would like all of those classes?" I questioned, my (e/c) eyes narrowing.

"Well, you said you like singing and playing guitar, which I figured you would like muse-ic class. Mythology because your parents are Greek gods. Mythmatics because, well, because you need to have one class that sucks all the fun out of your day. Fashion design because you work very well with colors and your outfit matches perfectly together. And drama because you're very good at changing your personality around different people," Raven explained.