XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)

Start from the beginning

Jaden suggested, I nodded and grabbed his hand as I led him to my car.
My breath hitched as I parked to the car in the mall parking lot, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out before him so I can relax myself.

I felt a hand wrap itself around my waist, I looked up at Jaden and smiled.
We walked inside the mall excitedly, he led me to forever 21 and chose different outfits that looked good on him.

"Okay, so let's continue the conversation from earlier."

I hummed back in response and nodded as I bit my bottom lip, I didn't want to respond verbally because no.

"I was immature and should've pulled you aside and spoken to you about how I felt, but I disregarded your feelings."

He began, I looked at him because never in my sixteen years of living had a guy told me they were sorry for invalidating my feelings.
Jaden continued to apologize to me, I just nodded and continued looking for clothes for him.

"Can you just take a minute and look at me?!"

Jaden spoke out, I stopped looking through clothes and looked at him.

"Why did you even think about her again?"

I murmured before walking past him and looking for more outfits, as I did, he grabbed my arm and turned me around.
I would be lying if I said I didn't feel butterflies but that's besides the point.

"I should've spoken to you but instead I didn't and went for Minnesota, I'm sorry."

Jaden explained which made me chuckle a bit, obviously he didn't find it funny because he glared at me and went on a rant on how he was trying to be serious.
After listening to his rambling for five minutes straight, I had enough.

"God shut up!"

I told him and before he could say anything to me, I pulled him down but there was a gap.
Not big enough but small enough to feel his breath on my lips as he felt mine on his.

"Must you take everything to the heart?"

I whispered, I felt his hand snake around my waist as he smiled.

"Probably."

With that being said, he closed the gap between us.
Once we pulled away, I smiled at him as my cheeks went red.

Once we got home, Jaden went to his house so he can try on the outfits he bought.
He called me and told me to go outside so he can show me his new favorite outfit, I was excited so I obviously ran outside.

Jaden's Outfit

    "Is this what you call, Reputation era?"

Jaden asked as he twirled around, I clapped as I laughed.
Once he stopped twirling, he did a pose.

"Yes indeed it is Jade, looks good on you as well."

It wasn't about the looks, it was about the attitude Jaden was going to have when we go to school next week.
Jaden smiled and walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Do I have a chance?"

He whispered in my ear, I looked at him with doe-eyes before cracking a smile.

" Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy? "

I responded which led him to playfully punching my arm, I looked at him and dramatically gasped.

"But yes, you may have a chance."

I told him before kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly, I know he was squealing inside.
He kissed my forehead and said goodnight, I was now very excited for Monday.

I always was excited to tell Xiomara everything, but that's not the point.
The point is Jaden and I are about to be the 'it' couple, I'm excited.

Aren't you?