Bonus Chapter.

Participating in the concert which happens to be the final concert was full of emotional gathering for Taehyung. Likewise the fan base, Handling two news at a time. They were genuinely happy for Jungkook which was least expected by Jungkook himself and for Taehyung and his biased fan base it felt like suddenly their world has been crashed in a dungeon.

"I don't expect you to stop supporting BTS if indeed you're a true Army. Of course I complete the band but this is where I end the journey. It's been great..." He paused when the lights landed on the faces of the crowd. The tears that silently streamed down their faces, the tears the band shed and then Jimin who stood at the far end of the stage with his family and Jungkook's father.

His heart shuttered but the reality wasn't going to stop now. Even if Woo Sik gave him a chance it was baseless. Eventually toxic fans would attack them and yes he was doing this to protect his baby as well, his life and the life of his lover. He sighed deeply wiping the tears from his eyes. "It's alright Army, I will forever be in your hearts and you will be in mine too. I appreciate the support, the love and the care but right now I have to pay attention to my responsibilities."

"Speaking of responsibilities...." Taehyung paused, "I'm married, happily married." He could clearly read the shock amidst pain and betrayal on their faces." Taehyung's long speech was crowned with a farewell song he had released a month ago.

Next day..

Jimin loved the cute hug and the tiny mumbling, he smiled knowing who this is. "Come on, Aeri do you want papa to come and drag you from bed? He's been shouting your name all morning." Jimin teased whispering good enough not to wake Jungkook up. "Mmh but I don't want to go." She pouted snuggling back in the sheet just to lay her head on Jimin's belly. Jimin smiled at the little girl.

"My baby brother says I can sleep some more." She added which made Jimin burst out laughing. "Aeri, are you coming downstairs or I should come get you myself!" Jin shouted causing Taehyung and Hoseok to laugh at him at his awoken energy from his own daughter who hated early morning chores. She loved Jimin so much that she chose to sleep in Jungkook and Jimin's room since Taehyung had almost stopped sleeping in the room the last couple of weeks.

"I'm not coming and don't come get me either!!" They cracked up so much when Aeri rather shouted her feedback instead of showing up but that got her father from his room. Suddenly Hoseok and Taehyung stopped laughing. NamJoon was strict on his child and that was why they'd prefer Jin to Namjoon getting the child. Jin noticed NamJoon emerging from his room bare chested almost immediately.

"Shit!!" Jin shouted and noticed Yoongi trying to block NamJoon while he took two steps a time to get to Jungkook's room. When he realized NamJoon was going to be a bit fast about it, he shouted back to get Aeri out of the room. "Aeri your father is coming!!" She quickly jumped off the bed with a taekwando skill she's been mastered in and threw herself out of the room, being an acrobats and a gymnast, Aeri quickly stretched three poles and landed on her feet right before Taehyung and Hoseok.

They sighed softly and nodded proudly at her beautiful aerials. "Repeat that again tomorrow." NamJoon said before retrieving to his room. Jimin shook his head at Namjoon's words and turned to Jungkook who was fully awake due to the chaos that just took place. "Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked innocently. "I hope you don't scare my child like this." Jimin said and returned back to the room. "Well when the child misbehaves why not." Jungkook said that beneath his breath with a shrug.

Jin was relieved now and watched Yoongi shook his head at him while he also returned to the studio with a smirk. Jin rolled his eyes and went downstairs again....

They were picking a flight to Busan tonight and that's because two days from now, Jungkook and Jimin would be tying the knot in Busan. It still seemed like a dream he would eventually wake up from. He was marrying the man he had truly ever loved. He smiled and pecked Jimin's cheeks, his head laid softly on his chest while they drove to the airport. Of all the things he was grateful for, Jungkook appreciated the members for their support.