17- Recoupling #3

Start from the beginning

Tonight I wore a black bodysuit, which was a low cut at the front, exposing some cleavage with some black trousers and black heels

Tonight I wore a black bodysuit, which was a low cut at the front, exposing some cleavage with some black trousers and black heels. For my hair, I straightened it and tied it back into a slick, low ponytail.

Once I was ready I went downstairs to meet Liam. When he saw me he turned around whistling. I smiled and turned him around holding his shoulders. "Wow" is all he said scanning my body. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

~~~

Me and Hugo were talking on the beanbags, I was just wondering if he's okay and asking what happened with Georgia. He replied saying there wasn't a connection.

"I have a question that I want to ask you, because your really close with Chloe." Hugo started telling me.

"Go ahead" I relied, wondering what he's going to say.

"I think I like Chloe, like do you think there could be a chance she likes me?" He asked. I was a little shocked here and didn't know what to say.

"Umm I'm not sure, i think with the whole Toby situation she just feels a bit stressed but I wouldn't rule it out completely, maybe go talk to her and tell her how you feel." I told him. He agreed and said he would speak to her later on tonight. Just as we were getting up, I got a text.

"I've got a text" I shouted across the villa. "Islanders, It's now time to recouple. The boys will each choose witch girl they want to couple up with, the girl not chosen to be in a couple will be duped from the island. Please all gather around the fire pit immediately. #bigcall #ifyiuknowyouknow."

I walked over to Liam and hugged him before turning to Chloe. Chloe had walked over to us for comfort, worried she's now going to be dumped. Liam came up to hug her while I rubbed her arm. "You're not going home tonight, I promise" I lied to her, not knowing for certain what's going to happen. I took Chloe hand and walked to stand in front of the fire pit, while Liam sat down. Georgia was on my other side, holding my hand. I smiled at her and then turned to look back down.

Jake went first, picking Liberty. Next was Teddy picking Faye. Aaron picking Lucinda then Toby picking Abi. I squeezed Chloe's hand to try and turned to smile at her. Next up was Liam, he stood up and we smiled at each other.

"I want to couple up with this girl because she has completely made my love island experience a dream. She is the most beautiful, funny and kind woman that I think have ever met and I couldn't imagine not being with her. I am extremely lucky to be coupled up with her and now exclusively. I can't wait for our future together, so for that reason I would like to couple up with... Eden" I looked up at him with the widest smile on my face. I turned to hug Chloe and then Georgia before walking up to Liam to kiss and hug him. We sat down, I leaned into Liam and he kissed my shoulder.

Then Tyler went and chose Kaz. Finally it was Hugo. He went on about Chloe deserving better and to be honest he was quite brutal about it. He chose Chloe, meaning Georgia was now dumped. I walked up to her and hugged her tight, feeling disappointed she's leaving. We helped her pack up her stuff and then waved her off.

Liam came up behind me and picked me up, flinging me over his shoulder. I screamed a little as he did it so fast but then laughed, he walked upstairs and put me down on the side. We cleaned out teeth together, Liam standing between my legs. I got down and took off my belt and walked into the dressing room.

Tonight I wore a white long sleeved top with some white shorts

Tonight I wore a white long sleeved top with some white shorts. I actually wore a thong tonight, it was just a white lacy one as my shorts were a little see-through. I had a quick wash and then walked downstairs. Liam was already in bed, so when I got in, I cuddled up against his back. The lights soon went off, so I got under the duvet and Liam turned around to hug me. He moved down, so his head was against my chest. He bunched you my top, so my boobs were exposed to him. He groped then and played with my nipples. He would role them between his teeth and lightly bite on them making my breathing become a bit heavy.

He started kissing my chest and lightly sucking, I pulled his head away so he wouldn't leave a mark. I moved down so I could kiss him. The kiss was very passionate and heated. His hands moved down, under my shorts to grope my ass. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers grazed over my thong. He pulled his hand away to grab the waistband of my shorts and pull them down. He moved to hover above me and continued to kiss me. His hands roamed all over my body, from my boobs, down my stomach to my thong and tease me over it then down to my thighs to spread them apart.

He pulled away from the kiss to grab a condom from the bed side table then came back under the covers. He took off his boxers and began stroking his already hard dick, I moved my hand to take over before he put the condom on. He moved my thong to the side before moving his fingers along my cunt to feel how wet I was.

"You're so wet for me baby" Liam moaned before putting his dick at my entrance. He teased me by rubbing along my cunt and lightly grazing my clit. My back arched trying to get closing to him.

"Please Liam" I moaned as quietly as I could. I moved my arm to my mouth to cover up my moans. He finally entered me, slowly pushing in. He moved down to lay on my body but used his arms either side of me to keep him up enough. He slowly started to thrust in and out of me, while kissing me.

I pulled my head back as the feeling was so strong, building up. He moved to kiss my neck, which was now exposed to him. My breathing was heavy, trying so hard to contain my moans. He moved a hand down between us to rub my clit while to other one went to my hair to slowly ran his hand through.

"Fuck Eden you feel so good, gonna cum soon" he moaned into my ear, only bringing me closer to my finish. I clenched around him as I began to cum, he moaned and sped up the pace for a few final thrusts before he came as well.

He remained on top of me for a few minutes while we both caught our breath. He pulled out of me and removed his condom before coming up and cuddling me. Liam moved to spoon me, he kissed the back of my head a few times and moved his hand through my hair until I fell asleep.

~~~

Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been so busy at the moment with exams but I will try to update as much as possible. Also thank you so much for the views and votes, I appreciate you so much!