Destroyah

GOJIN POV

It's been a few months. The Ghidorah Brothers have decided to stick around, Kevin ain't that bad the others...not so much.

Itchi:I DEMAND MORE NOODLES!

Goji:FUCK YOU, YOU YELLOW FLAMINGO!

They were outside our dorm, we could hear them through the walls.

Dawn:do they ever shut up?

Gojin:don't think so...

My body was in pain. More than usual actually and I don't know why. My Charred skin turned from a dark red to almost black. Even with Mothras help it doesn't do anything anymore. I'm used to it so...it isn't that bad. Yang is still in the hospital, infact the whole Festivals been cancelled after what I did. The City is barely recovering and Atlas is on overtime just trying to defend the city.

Dawn:how are you feeling?

Gojin:I'm...better

Dawn:I'm glad you are. How much longer do you think they'll be here?

Gojin:I hope their gone soon-

I felt something...so could she. Something isn't right. Our door burst open revealing Gojira.

Goji:quit fucking! We got some serious shit to deal with!

Kevin:what do you mean their fucking-?

Itichi:COVER YOUR EYES KEVIN!

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Kevin emotionally scared.

DAWN POV

We all stood outside a ruined part of the Kingdom of Vale just before Mount Glenn.

Dawn:this is it?

Goji:no question. Whatevers under here its old

The ground started to shake.

Ni:and now it's waking up!

These small crabs started breaking out the ground.

Goji:are those fucking crabs?

Mothra:does it matter?

Kevin:I think they see us

They ran toward us but we all jumped and clinged to the destroyed buildings.

Gojin:clearly

Goji:take em out!

We all began fighting them. Their bodies were armord tough to get through but me and Gojins beams were able to break them. After awhile they all fell back and crowded around each other.

Itchi:the hell are they doing!?

They then emitted a high pitched noise and they...combined?

Dawn:Transform?

Dawn:Transform?

Goji:nah I want this one to myself! You guys sit back and enjoy the show!

He Transformed and started fighting it.

Dawn:I got money on the red thing

Itchi:same

Mothra:I'll take that bet, 5 on Godzilla

Ni:6 on red

Mothra:Gojin back me up here, I don't wanna owe money to three people-...are you okay?

I looked over and he was holding his arm.

Gojin:it...hurts...I cant-

The dorsal plates on his back split out to his shoulders and more spikes started coming out.

Dawn:Gojin!

Itchi:get away from him!

He fell to the floor and started transforming.

Mothra:move! Move now!

She grabbed me and we all jumped to another building. Gojin fell through the roof and we heared roars and screams.

Dawn:he's...evolving

Then whatever he was now burst out rheough the wall.

He was humanoid in shape and no taller then Mothra's body length

He was humanoid in shape and no taller then Mothra's body length. He roared loudly getting the attention of both the crab and Goji.

Dawn:Gojin!

He ran toward them and jumped high enough to punch Goji in the face making him lose balance. From Goji he jumped to the crabs claw and used that to swing and punch it in the face.

Kevin:should we stop this?

Mothra:probably

He looked back at us and his spikes on his back started to glow.

Dawn:now?

Mothra:yeah we should-MOVE!

A purple beam split the building in half but we jumped off in time. I ran to the top of another building and saw Gojin waiting. He slapped me off and Mothra now transformed grabbed his back and started flying up. He wrapped his tail around her and forced her down. They crashed and he stood roaring. Goji was up again and tried to crush him with his foot but Gojin stopped it, holding Goji's full weight. He pushed him off and fired another mouth beam going clean through him.

Dawn:what the hell is he doing!?

Itchi:we need to put him down

Ni:thought you'd never ask

Before those three could transform into Ghidorah Gojins spikes were all glowing purple again even his armor was. He roared and a large burst of energy exploded from his body, everything went white and then...black.