Prologue part 3

BLAKE POV

I was sitting in the spare room with the boy that me and my mom found in the woods a few weeks ago. I've been reading to him to see if he would wake up. I think it's working a little, he sometimes moves or twitches during the day and night. I was in the middle of one of the books when I saw his eyes start to open very slowly, I got up and walked over to him. He opens his eyes fully and stares at me with wide red eyes.

Blake:hello...I'm Blake

Tears start coming from his eyes and he starts screaming and goes to the corner of the bed.

Blake:calm down it's ok!

I try to touch him but he screams louder. My mom and dad come.

Ghira:what's going!? Blake what happened?

Blake:he just woke up and he started screaming!

They try to calm him down and starts to get quiter and calmer. He keeps crying but silently now.

Kali:it's okay your okay. What's your name?

???:where-where's my Sister?, who are you?

Kali:my name is Kali Belladonna, this is my husband Ghira and our daughter Blake, who are you?

He calms down a little more.

Gojin:my-my name is Gojin...

Kali:do you remember how you got here Gojin?

He tensed up again and rapidly shook his head.

Gojin:no,no,no, wont go back I wont go back, please don't make me

He starts panicing again and on Instinct I jump up and hug him. He calms down a little but he keeps shaking.

Blake:we won't send you back...right?

I looked at my mom.

Ghira:of course we won't...he can live with us

He looks up at us.

Gojin:what?

Kali:you can live with us...from what we've seen done to you we will never send you back

He smiles a little.

Gojin:thank you...

His body goes limp and he fell asleep. I laid him back down but he didnt let go so mom and dad let me stay with him.

NARRATOR POV

Over the years Gojin on the surface was like a normal child, he was happy but on the inside...all he wanted was death. He craved it, he even started hurting himself in secret. But Blake found him one doing it one day and she begged him,pleaded with him to stop. Seeing her like this broke him even more. He said he'd stop and he did but then he tried to take his own life. He couldn't live with that pain anymore. But he was denied that aswell, Blake left to join the White Fang which he thought was good but...he didn't agree with the way they were doing it and when Blake didn't return one day he left to find her. He was 17 now and his hair turned black and he wore a long hoodie that went down to his feet, he also wore a mask to hide what he called his "hideous face".

GOJIN POV

Kali:do you have everything you need?

Gojin:yes...

Ghira:and you know where to go?

Gojin:I know...

They hugged me and it still hurt but I got used to it.

Gojin:I'll find her and she'll go...I promise

I began to walk away. I walked to the end of the docks and got on a boat heading for Vale, from there I would make my way to Forever Falls where Blake should be.