Monster

DAWN POV

Me and most of team RWBY minus Wiess was looking for Gojin. He didn't come home yesterday after ForeverFalls trip.

Yang:where do you think he went?

Ruby:I don't know but he wouldn't...leave Vale would he?

Blake:no he would never do that he wouldn't just leave

Where are you Gojin?

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Gojin sleeping.

GOJIN POV

This was not how I planned my day. I was going to get up and spend time with Dawn and Blake but now...I'm in a Schnee Dust container. I don't remember what happened. Last thing I remember is walking through ForeverFall and then nothing. Well I can't stay here all day. I pushed all my energy into the plates on my back and shot lasers out my back. I jamp out and saw I was on the docks. I saw multiple Bullheads picking up Dust containers. White Fang? Why are they stealing Dust?

White Fang soilder:the prisoner is free!

The surrounded me. Then a gu with a top hat and cane stepped through.

Hat:ok lizerd boy I'm going to ask you too go back in the box

I slammed my foot down on the floor and smoke burst out. They opened fire and I tackled the top hat guy and ran. They shot me again and I pushed my energy too my tail and shot back. Then my tail was grabbed and I was dragged back. White Fang grabbed me.

Hat:keep home still, we'll have to do this here, get the syringe

I feel a sharp prick in my neck and then I feel somthing...somthing I haven't felt since I...escaped Atlas. Oh no.

DAWN POV

I was sitting in my room wondering where Gojin is. Blake is going crazy, Wiess doesn't seem to care and Yang and Ruby are still out there looking. I then hear a loud roar. It was familiar. I looked out the window and I saw...Gojin?

He roard and he blew smoke into the city

He roard and he blew smoke into the city. The smoke coverd the city.

Dawn:YANG RUBY!

I pulled up the scroll and phoned them.

Dawn:pick up, pick up

Yang:Dawn

Dawn:Yang where are you? Where's Ruby?

Yang:I don't know I can't see anything, it's getting hotter

I looked and saw the smoke start to turn to fire.

Dawn:Yang find cover now!

Yang:Dawn...I'm so-

The scroll cut out.

Dawn:Yang!? YANG!?

I started crying. The door opened.

Blake:Dawn...what is it?

Dawn:they were in the city...I should've gone with them...what happened...?