Alpha Yours, Omega Mine: Chapter #27 - Alpha

Stiles sat on the couch, reading an article on his new tablet. They had moved his things into Derek's house, a house that they would now share. Stiles decided to move to online school to complete his education and was almost finished.

"Stiles?" Derek called out.

"Living room," the amber eyed man mumbled distractedly, but he knew Derek would hear him.

Derek walked in and smiled. "Hey. So, I went to the store and stocked up on everything that we'll need."

Stiles frowned, confused and looked over at Derek. "Need for what?" he asked.

"Your heat," the alpha offered. "It's soon, right?"

"Oh um," Stiles scrunched his face up and pulled his phone out to check his calendar. "It should've been last week, but it's probably just late because of all the stress and with using my magic to make it seem like I was in heat, I might've accidentally messed with my head a little. I'm sure it'll happen any day now."

Stiles set his phone down and picked the tablet up, scrolling through the article.

"Oh. Well, I got everything I could think of that we would need for it. I've never helped anyone with their heat," Derek explained, the tips of his ears turning red. "I figured that I would need to be prepared for my mate's heat."

Stiles smiled at the attentiveness and adorableness of his mate. He was truly touched that Derek was so intent on being there and being prepared. Stiles felt his insides turn to mush and looked up. "You're amazing my Alpha and I love you for it."

Derek preened and walked over to the couch. He took a seat next to Stiles who turned and tucked his feet under Derek's thigh. "What are you reading?"

Stiles tilted the tablet to let Derek see the article.

Argent and Sorenson Case

This past weekend Argent, Sorenson and (Argent) Lewis were arrested and indicted on the charges of attempted forced mating, attempted rape, attempted murder, assault, hacking, identity theft and more. Those are only a few of the charges being brought against the trio.

It is believed that the victim is the mate of none other than Derek Hale, CEO of Alpha Yours. When asked, neither Mr. Hale nor his mate were inclined to comment and well we don't blame them one bit. It's a wonder they escaped unscathed. There is no doubt in my mind that the trio will be found guilty and will serve the rest of their lives in a federal penitentiary.

Stiles frowned. "I'm more than just your mate. I have a name and they could've used it," he muttered.

Derek placed his hand on Stiles's leg and ran his thumb back and forth soothingly. "You're right. Just know that I don't see you as just my mate. You are my equal, Little Fox."

Stiles blushed lightly. "Thank you, Der," he whispered.

The alpha breathed out in relief, smiling and then frowned at the photos of Victoria, Genevieve and Ryan. "I can't stand them."

Stiles quickly closed the tablet and set it aside. He then moved his hands to cup Dereks' face. "I know. Me neither but it's over now, Derek," he cooed. "They can't hurt us anymore."

Derek melted into Stiles's touch and nodded. "I know. I don't know what I'd do if something had happened to you."

Stiles climbed into Derek's lap and nuzzled his nose against Derek's neck, carefully settling against the alpha's chest. "I know but I'm right here. I'm right here and I'm okay. Do you want to go for a run?"

Derek grinned and nuzzled his nose against Stiles's neck. "Yes, please."

Stiles jumped up and shifted. "Race you." He then took off out the backdoor.