Chapter 31 Everly

Start from the beginning

But after seeing all the camera footages of her fighting, I've got to say she's good.

Her smooth moves, reflexes, quick thinking, Not bad.

Also the way she's been able to hide her identity for as long as she has, proves that the Spanish have actually gotten smarter and are actually trying to attack somebody.

I personally want to take a trip back to Italy and keep a check on things myself, but the four of us have got meetings here and some other business we need to take care of.

Besides, last time I met this girl, she was here in NYC, so we never know when she decides to visit us again.

But I really do need to take care of this, because if she knows my real identity, I can't exactly have her roaming the streets freely.

Coming back to me, earlier me and the biologicals were sitting in the living room.

I was going through some emails on my phone while Lucian and Alexander were discussing something.

Alfie was watching a basketball game on the TV and Charlotte was also on her phone.

"Umm...I'm gonna introduce y'all to my girlfriend tonight at dinner" Jeremy announced after clearing his throat awkwardly.

When I tell you I CHOKED-

HIM?! GIRLFRIEND?!

I coughed loudly and patted my chest dramatically, trying not burst out laughing.

"What." He narrowed his eyes at me, obviously annoyed.

"Nothing. Just thinking about who could be blind and dumb enough to date ...... well you." I shrugged, looking at my phone again, not even bothering to hide my amused expression anymore.

"Seriously dude, are you sure you're not paying this girl to go out with you? " Added Alfie from besides me.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Lucian wanted to crack a joke as well, but he didn't for the sake of his brother.

His loss. Insulting Jeremy is the best and the most entertaining thing one can do around this household.

Jeremy just rolled his eyes and huffed out "whatever, you'll see."

At dinner:~

We were all seated at the dining table waiting for this "girl" that Jeremy said he wanted to introduce.

I'm honestly still about a ninety nine percent sure she is a part of his dull imagination or something.

Well, you can't exactly blame me now, can you?

Towards my right was Lucian and Alfie towards the left. The chair right in front of me was reserved for the special imaginary girl that was about 10 minutes late already. 

See, that just further proves my point about how she is probably just a hallucination of Mralwayspissedoff and the fact he can not get an actual person to like him is just further proven to be true. 

Everybody was waiting for her patiently but Jeremy seemed pretty anxious. I was just sitting there, without a care in the world, scrolling through dog memes. 

Yes, just because I'm an assassin and shit doesn't automatically mean that I don't like childish memes. 

Imagine my surprise when the doorbell actually rang and Jeremy practically screamed "I'll get it". 

She was about 15 minutes late, but I guess she was actually real. 

Wow. Did not see that one coming.