Only one fatality occurred. A guard lay down dead, blood forming a pool around his body.
"Take all of them into the car" Raphael instructed.

In less than a minute, all the bodies were cleared off and dumped into the bonnet of the waiting cars.

Raphael walked into his jaguar with his men.

He reached for the cigarette and lighter in his pockets the moment the engine ignites.

"For their sake I really hope they give me useful information" Raphael mused to himself as he placed the cigarette in between his lips.

* * * * * * *

The men were led towards a gloomy doom warehouse. There were black faint paintings, shattered windows and dusty layered walls.
It was shadowy and gothic.

The interior had an awful scent of blood, dirt and death. It was poorly lit, only a faintly fluorescent bulb hung from the ceiling, swinging slowly and not doing justice to illuminating it.

The three injured men were pushed to the ground, their bodies causing a painful thud as it hit with the dirt of the cold ground.

Raphael stood in the centre, his men forming a flank around him.
He walked towards the horror struck men and he could easily tell from their body language that they were dead scared.

Their body shook and they shivered, their brows raised so high that it was almost touching their hairlines.
He could sense the pleas in their teary eyes and he hadn't even began yet.

Crouching down to Petro, he yanked his hair causing the man to cry out.
"Who are you working for?"

None of them were willing to talk. They passed glances at each other and stayed mute. Raphael hummed and stood up with a guffaw.

He took his gun from his back pocket and immedately pulled the trigger on Alfonso, shooting him right in the eye.

His eyeball mutilates in an instant, his blood splattering everywhere.
The sight is gory and disturbing.
The two men felt a vomit haul up to their throat.

The remaining two had their tremor rising, their heart beat erratic and their mouths quivering.
"Should I repeat myself?"Raphael warned.

"The ghost"Tom cries as they kept their unwavering gaze on their dying friend.
Raphael gave a mischievous smile.

"Why did Mario die?"

Petro faces him and he shakes his head. "I don't know. All I know is--is...he..he had some kind of evidence against the ghost. He was planning on using it against our boss"
He cried like a baby knowing his own death was imminent.

Raphael diverted his attention from Petro to his capos behind him. "Give me every detail you know about the ghost and I might just free you both"

Petro eyes shone with hope and so does Tom's.
"We don't know much about him. He really lives up to his name 'the ghost' . We have never even seen his face or even seen him in person. He barks his orders from behind the scenes..."

Raphael listened as Petro began explaining.
"So let me get this straight. You work for a man you've never met?"Raphael chuckled falsely.

They both nodded. By their body language, he could tell they were being very honest.
"He has an even tighter inner circle of men he trust. We are just his dogs. The only thing we know is his name. Lev"

In a flick, Raphael had his eyes widened in shock.
The only Lev he knew of was Ivan's brother who had been dead years ago.

Armani killed him and his father, Andrei.
"That's impossible" Dante bellowed coming over to Raphael.

"Lev is dead. He died so many years ago. Grandfather killed him along with his father" Raphael concurred.

Thomas came over as well as Luca, Marco, Lorenzo and Leila.
They all had their jaws dropped at this revelation.

Instead of getting an answer, they got more questions.

"Do you mean Lev, Ivan's brother?"Leila asked petro.

"The hell. I don't know who Ivan is or who his brother is. All I know about our boss is his name is Lev. We don't know how he looks like, neither have we seen him before. He barks the orders to his inner circle and they assign it to his underdogs and assassins. He is a ghost"Petro replied with a hysterical cry.

"Please free us. We've told you everything we know please" Tom begged, his pupils becoming dilated in fear.

With a sharp exhale Raphael gave a nod to everyone's surprise.
"I'll free you both" he grits to the joy of the two men.

He at once cocked his gun and he could see the happiness and glee that once saturated their injured face being replaced by terror and dread.

"Y-you pr-promised to free us"Petro stuttered with tears streaming down.

"Yeah. To free you both from this hell called life. And you both clearly don't have any more useful information to give us. So...."

Raphale signalled to Leila who brought out her gun, aiming it at Tom.

Before the men could say a word, the vociferous sound of the two guns were heard with two bullets kissing the bodies of each men. They both fell on each other, their blood leaving a terrible stain on the wall.

"Is Lev alive? People can't come back from the dead. What the hell is all these?"Dante angrily seethed.

"Only Armani and Micheal can answer that. Fuck!"
Raphael slammed his fists against the wall repeatedly, his anger soaring and the demon within him wanting to spill more blood.

Instead of getting answers, they got more confusing revelations and foggy plots.