ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]

Start from the beginning

So, Robyn and the ghost of Tony Stark must watch out for Peter Parker — aka Spiderman as Tony informed her — as dangerous elementals threaten their supposedly safe trip. Never expecting that she would start to grow feelings for the boy she had sworn to protect.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I used to colour my sky."

- a.r.asher

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Whilst you were busy leaving me out, me and Tony Stark had a science debate with Albert Einstein."

"You-you talked to Mr Stark."

robyn solace and peter parker

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Robyn Arizona Solace
alias: Ghost Girl*
age: 17 (in act one)
family: Jacob Solace (Father)
Valentina Solace (Mother)
other unnamed family

ghost girl

Origin: Robyn has always been able to see ghosts since she was a little girl. No one thought much of it until she said she saw a man who had a bullet hole in his chest. Turns out he got killed in an armed robbery a few blocks away. Her parents tried to keep her gifts secret to protect her, but young Robyn had none of it. She was always saying hello to the ghosts. By the time she starts high school, a lot of people think she's crazy.

Powers: Robyn's powers are like those of Klaus from The Umbrella Academy. She can talk to ghosts and can project them if she really concentrates. Sometimes Robyn does smoke to try and drown out the voices, it works a little. Her Powers don't always work the way she wants them because sometimes you don't always end up summoning the ghost you wanted.

If you would like to know any other details about Robyn, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• After retuning from dust, Robyn goes back to her school Midtown Tech only to meet Tony Stark in the hallway who's looking at Peter. He's surprised she can see him and then sticks with her.

• Peter has no plan with MJ in this book. And concerning Robyn, he always found her interesting and didn't like that everyone called her crazy. Before the Blip, Peter and Robyn were science partners once and got along quite well. At the beginning of the trip, he doesn't like her romantically but starts to. They do kiss in act two.

• Feel free to cast who you wish for Robyn's parents and if you would Robyn variants for Act two, you are more than welcome to expand the Seanceverse to the other Spiderman movies and write books for those as well.

Maybe the prologue can be Robyn returning and then later meeting Tony's ghost.

ACT ONE
spiderman: far from home

Robyn can see Tony Stark who wants her to look out for Peter (he died saving the universe, so she can't exactly say no). She summons some ghosts to help Peter fight the water monsters - at Tony's request - and Peter ends up seeing her and she's brought into the Spiderman loop although Tony already told her. Robyn notices that he goes off into the night and when he comes back she reveals she can see Tony. Robyn doesn't meet Mysterio without the helmet so Tony can't identify him but she is brought in to help. At the end, they're not together but they do like each other and only Peter's identity is revealed.

ACT TWO
spiderman: no way home

Ghost Tony is super pissed and him and Robyn try and discredit Mysterio by doing some hacking. Robyn realises Matt is Daredevil (a ghost told her). Robyn does want to help the multiverse people and is shocked by the other Peters (you can decide if there are other Robyn's or not). Robyn's there for Peter when May dies and he begs that she brings May's ghost to him, but it doesn't work that way. Robyn's powers are strengthening. Robyn and Peter kiss as a goodbye. At the end, Robyn does forget Peter but Tony and all the ghosts can't so they tell her about him and she finds him again.

When the next thing with Peter Parker in comes out, it needs to be added to this timeline.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — If you could speak to one ghost, who would it be? And why?