Family Reunion

Y/n POV:

Y/n:I don't know weather I should be happy or pissed?

Ethan:I know it's been a bit but-

Y/n:a bit? A bit?! You went off the grid for years! And then instead of just meeting me in person like a normal human being you knock me out and tie me to a chair in-

You looked around

Y/n:a VERY expensive apartment.

Chamber:glad you enjoy my taste.

A man wearing a very nice suit as well as cybernetic implants appeared from the shadows.

Y/n:I'm sorry who is this?

Ethan:a partner.

Y/n:that's it?

Ethan:that's all you need to know.

You groaned and leaned back in you chair.

Y/n:why didn't you meet us at the coffee shop?

Ethan:a lot of people are looking for me y/n. Done jobs all over the world...a lot I'm not proud of. Because of that I have to lay low for a bit,  at least until things die down.

Y/n:why? What have you done?

He seemed to be ignoring your question.

Y/n:Ethan?

Ethan:for now I send a guy who owes me a couple of favors out on my meetings, he claims to be me for my own safety. And chamber here was kind enough to find me a spot to kick back in while things calm down.

Y/n:don't ignore me! What kind of jobs have you been doing if so many countries want your head?

Chamber:that's not your concern.

He grabbed a knife from the Kitchen counter and cut you free.

Chamber:blink says you wished to speak with him, says you went through a lot just to get here. I apologize if my men seemed a little...aggressive, but I just couldn't take any chances with your reputation.

Y/n:how did you know I've been looking for you? I mean minus all of the calls I tried.

Ethan:cypher.

Y/n:what?!

Ethan:oh come on don't act surprised, he's not just YOUR informant. Believe it or not the whole world doesn't revolve around you.

Y/n:I trusted him!

Ethan:and THATS why you never made it far as a merc.

Y/n:enough! This is important.

Ethan was a bit taken back when you raised your voice.

Ethan:clearly...

He gestured to chamber and his men to leave.

Chamber:your choice, you've got thirty minutes.

Ethan:that's fine, thank you chamber.

The door closed behind you leaving you alone with your brother for the first time in five years...

Ethan:what's going on?

You walked over to where the bed was and laid down.

Y/n:you remember a couple years back when we were taken?

Ethan:practically the entire world was taken, what's your point?

Y/n:you remember the girl what was with us? The one I was close with?