Quiet [omen]

Y/n POV:

Y/n:yeah...yeah alright.

Cypher raised his hand.

Cypher:if there is no one else?

Brimstone:then that settles it. You people pack you gear and get ready for transport.

Cypher:good, you've got some sense to you.

Y/n:it's not worth it. Not right now at least, good luck taking those bastards down.

Cypher:with my eyes? Luck is the last thing we'll need.

After that you went to the gym room where you proceeded to work out for the next couple of hours to get your mind off of your current situation. Currently you were on a pull up bar, only stopping because your arms simply couldn't go any longer. You were completely out of breath and sweating like a pig by now. A strange as it sounded you felt a...presence inside the room besides yours. You heard a weight Hager kicked over and turned your head.

???:damn it all!

A strange man wearing a purple and black cloak stood before you. His face completely hidden.

Y/n:you ok buddy?

Y/n:you ok buddy?

???:why are you here?! Only three people in this entire base come here!

Y/n:woah chill! Just needed to blow off some steam is all.

The man grabbed his head in pain, but seemed to be calming down..

???:yes...either that or shooting something I suppose.

Y/n:you alright? You don't exactly look all there.

You grabbed a spare towel and began to wipe yourself off..

???:it's nothing, the voices come and go. Sometimes it makes me more frustrated then I need to be.

Y/n:the voices? That apart of your power or something?

???:more like the price for it. The shadows are far more trouble than there worth.

You continued to stare at him, though you couldn't see his face he still constantly looked like he was in a state of pain.

Y/n:you have a name?

???:the ones here call me omen.

Y/n:I'm angel, guess me and you are total opposites huh? You control shadows-

You showed him your orb of light.

Y/n:and I control light.

Omen:in its purest form...how curious.