City of lies

Y/n POV:

You approached both raze and breach who were currently waiting for you in the hanger. You were wearing a white jacket with jeans and blue shoes, raze was wearing her usual clothes minus all fo the explosives and grenades obviously, and breach was wearing a jacked over his normal clothes along with some gloves to cover his metal arms.

Raze:what the HELL are you wearing?

Y/n:excuse me, I didn't know Paris had a dress code.

Raze:they don't! It's just what you're wearing is so...bland.

Y/n:hey!

Breach:enough! I'm getting enough heat as it is bring HIM on this job the last thing I need is constant arguing.

Raze:don't act like you don't like the noise breach!

Breach:(laughs) not your kind of noise.

Raze:uh huh...

You all order the jump ship and took your seats.

Y/n:so brimstones really ok with you doing your merc work while in the protocol? Didn't peg him for that.

Breach:after all I've done for this damn group? He owes it to me anyways. It'll make him look bad if he treats one of his oldest members like crap, besides I'm not hurting anyone doing this.

Y/n:I guess...

Timeskip

Y/n:no but seriously why do you carry a rocket around all the time? Ain't it a little heavy?

Raze:not if I put it in standby mode, it sort of makes itself smaller so it's not as heavy.

Y/n:when did you think of that?

Raze:the second I tried carrying it on its own. Nearly broke my back.

Breach:alright people! We're here! We're being place just a couple of minutes outside the city so be ready for a walk!

The door to the ship swung open as it began to descend.

Y/n:the helm are you guys meeting him for anyways?

Breach:I've got a stockpile of cash I'm worried is exposed. Want him to protect it.

Raze:I'm just collecting a weapon from him. He said it's state of the art but we'll see.

You all jumped out of the ship as it was only a few feet off the ground. The ship then took off and preformed a quick jump back to base leaving you and the other in a silent walk to Paris. On the way breach began to sing some sort of shanty in Swedish which you hardly understood, you spoke a variety to languages due to the wars you wanted to help with around the world but Swedish defiantly wasn't on your radar.

Y/n:of for the love of-

Raze:breach! We're not doing this the whole way there!

Still he continued to sing.

Raze:I swear to god I will shoot you-

Y/n:just sage it for when we get there alright?

Breach:agh! you people have no taste in music.

Y/n:we LOVE music just not whatever THAT was.

You then continued to walk while breach mumbled to himself.

Breach:I thought it was good...raze thought it was good-

Raze:don't drag me into this please.

Timeskip