Memories burning back in

Y/n POV:

The wind that girl used...it seemed all to familiar. Like somthing that was haunting you from your past, but you just couldn't remember! You had partially been thinking about it ever since you left the base. You remembered that she was in the firing range the last time you saw her so that's where you decided to look first. 

Y/n:where are you from? I know I've seen that power before but from where?

The firing range was a lot more lively then you thought it'd be. Right as you entered the room a gun with legs ran right past you, it then stopped as it reached a wall and turned to look at you. You reached out to grab it-

???:ah! ah! ah! Don't touch that!!! It'll explode!

You jerked your hand back.

Y/n:wait really?!

???:nah, just don't want you touching my babies.

She then slightly giggled as she picked up her turret

Y/n:that's not even funny! That things a walking bomb.

???:precisely the point my friend! Even in death it can be useful.

Y/n:that's-

You sighed and facepalmed, the girl simply laughed again as a response.

???:you our new angel? Yoru over there said you handled yourself pretty well.

Y/n:didn't know yoru liked to talk a lot?

???:oh he doesn't we just pestered him about you until he told us. He almost punched breach in the-

Y/n:yeah ok! Geez you got a lot of energy...

???:oh I'm nothing compared to a few other here. Once you meet raze you'll think I'm VERY mellow.

She gestured for you to follow.

???:killjoys the name, messing with YOUR gear is my main job. That and building a portal to another universe- but I like to skip past that part.

Y/n:it doesn't surprise me your the one building it, I just how it manages to-

You looked at her turret as it started at you maliciously.

Y/n:stay together...

Killjoy:oh there's plenty of brainiacs in here. I'm just more efficient. What are you doing here anyways? Killing time?

Y/n:more like looking for someone. I thought I saw her i here before-

Suddenly an AI came over some sort of intercom in the base.

AI:airship 2 departing for London.

Y/n:must be Phoenix.