Men who know everything... [cypher]

Y/n POV:

The garden was inside a massive glass dome that seemed to be cloaked due to the technology of the base. Most of the plants and flowers were lined up in several rows for agents to pick from. Many agents were there for reasons unknown to you at the time. But for now? You had your eye on one specific man, a man which you had many questions for. He was so engaged at viewing the plants that you thought you were going to have to awkwardly tap him on the shoulder to get his attention.

Cypher:and why are you here?

He stopped just behind him.

Y/n:why are you looking at plants? Ain't you supposed to a decent spy?

Cypher:information broker, there's a massive difference child.

He turned around and showed you an extreamly small pink plant.

Cypher:do you know what this is?

Y/n:a plant? No no! A flower?

He sighed and handed you the plant as he walked past you to the next row.

Cypher:whatever you do don't take off those gloves your wearing.

Y/n:it's a flower-

Cypher:it's a belladona plant, small doses can stop a fully grown humans heart. Or give them extreme hallucinations if they're lucky. You see child, nothing is ever as it seems at first glance, a thing of true beauty-

He then turned around and took the plant from you then placed it with the rest on the tow just behind him.

Cypher:could take your soul in an instant.

He then leaned down and got a closer look at the plant.

Cypher:there you go...omen keeps misplacing you hm?

Y/n:why are you even telling me this?

He then turned back to you.

Cypher:because I heard from a little bird that Jett almost took your head off. What did you tell her I wonder?

Y/n:that's none of your business. How'd you even hear about that?

Cypher:there's nothing that goes on in this base that I don't know about.

You rolled your eyes.

Y/n:oh so your a know it all?

Cypher:I never claimed to know everything...Just everything that goes on in this base.

Y/n:you sure sound like that's what your implying-

Cypher:Men who claim to know everything know nothing, there's always something to learn in the world. And the man that claims he knows all is a bigger fool then the one he speaks to.

He then turned back to the plants once again

Y/n:is that what you tell your family?

He stopped mid turn and gave a small chuckle.